Riding inside indoor mall in the US?

rdalcanto

I have found it makes a difference if you just wheel through the mall once, as if you are passing through, than if you roll around it for any length of time.

Security guards are much more accepting of you wheeling away from them once than if they think you're using their shopping center like a skate park.

Well, I said I would post a video....  I don't like how it turned out.  The echo in the room is awful.  My riding went to sh$t as soon as my son turned the camera on.  But, I'm a man of my word, so here it is.  Don't blame me if you want 3:30 of your life back....  :blink1:

1 hour ago, rdalcanto said:

Well, I said I would post a video....  I don't like how it turned out.  The echo in the room is awful.  My riding went to sh$t as soon as my son turned the camera on.  But, I'm a man of my word, so here it is.  Don't blame me if you want 3:30 of your life back....  :blink1:

I just want the minutes back where the echo was hurting my ears:lol:  That was some great backwards and pendulum riding though.  I can't even go backwards at all yet.

• 2 weeks later...

@rdalcanto I liked it, except for the echo, and I can't hear it anyway as its 06:24 and I'm trying not to make noise in the house, cos my headphones are 4'floors below me in a storage room right now.  Maybe, re edit it using voice over.  I was Impressed. I know you think being confined in a softball court has hampered you, but in reality it has kickstand your riding like most of us would wish for. I've got 600km and can't idle or ride backwards.  I need 18" of snow to make me stay in and practice.  And if that's "riding went to shit" riding, I'd like to see your normal riding.

one more thing:. WHERE ARE YOUR FECKING WRIST GUARDS??!!

Archived