[SOLD] SuperSport's Moded NineBot One E+ $500 Firm

SuperSport

Hey everyone,

Well, it's time...  I hate to see it go, but I'm just not riding it enough and I'm concerned the batteries will suffer if it sits around, (I still ride it once a month just to keep it fresh).  Many of you know my wheel and will recognize it.  I've posted many times about rides and Mods that I've done with, and to, it.  It's been down Lombard St, Fisherman's Wharf, the Embarcadero, Across the Bay Bridge, Across the Golden Gate Bridge, in San Francisco. It's been to Sausalito, It's been to Pacifica, It's been around Folsom Lake, It's been in the El Dorado Forest, It's been to South Lake Tahoe, It's been to the California State Capitol in Sacramento, and much more!  This wheel has been around... ;) 

It has NEVER EVER been in an accident.  I've tipped it over at stop lights a couple times when stopped due to tired legs after long rides, and I once fell over in the sand going slow, but again, no damage and it's NEVER tumbled like so many videos you see on YouTube.  I've only ridden on the sand once, just so I could say I have, and of course it got a thorough cleaning afterwards, just like after all rides.  It does have a couple light scuffs on it from turning sharp, or bumping rocks when riding by and also from being carried around in my trunk of my Mini Cooper when I drive to San Francisco for rides with our group.

It currently has 752.76 miles on it, and there's a lot more to come.  Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I BABY this wheel.

Comes with Original Box/Manuals/Packing Materials.

MODS (Click the links to see):

Includes an Extra Battery - $265+ value.  And try to find one now...

I've modified the Battery Door for easy removal for quick battery changes during rides.

I've made a Battery Charging/Carrying Bag for easy charging and safe carrying of the extra battery.

Added Extra OEM LED lights for better visibility to cars.  These change color along with the original LED's.  See Here.

It's wrapped in a Carbon Fiber Vinyl.  Under the wrap, it's in fantastic condition.  MINOR scuffs.

I'll send some Carbon Fiber Vinyl scraps for Touch Up if you need it later.  I've got some small pieces.

I've painted the Battery Door Covers with Black Vinyl Paint.  I'll remove the Zombie Stickers and Re-Paint solid black if desired.

Currently running OEM tire on it, and it's barely worn at all.

I have an Extra Tire - Maxxis Hookworm.

SkateBoard Grip Tape on Foot Pads.

Carbon Fiber Door Trim on Bottom of Pedals.

OEM Parking Stand (widened a little so it actually works!)

OEM Trolley Handle (I use this EVERY ride).

Extended Tire Fill Extension so you can actually REACH it.

OEM Camera & Light Mount - Accessories Mount (Not currently mounted)

GoPro mount on right side of wheel.  Can be removed without damage to wheel.

PRICE:

I'm asking $500, and that's going to be firm.  If I cannot get that much, I'll end up giving it to someone for a gift.  I would prefer to sell locally to prevent dealing with shipping, but if we make a deal and you are not local, you will need to cover shipping costs too.  I'd be happy to drive as far as San Francisco when my time allows.  I live in Placerville, CA which is just past Sacramento, CA on your way to South Lake Tahoe.

My NineBot Playlist (Click Video to see ALL my NineBot Videos):  

20160308_231724979_iOS.jpgIMG_0133.jpgIMG_0134.jpg12716428_188710008173687_4926064796006214778_o.jpg

These Three Photos are Current Photos of the Wheel:

20160827_014652624_iOS.jpg20160827_014709657_iOS.jpg20160827_014704273_iOS.jpg

4 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Well, it's time...  I hate to see it go, but I'm just not riding it enough and I'm concerned the batteries will suffer Are you giving up riding if it sits around, (I still ride it once a month just to keep it fresh).

You have more wheels correct?

13 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I'm keeping my MSuper v3 820.  I like the range I get without carrying another battery.  Our group often does long rides.

I'm currently down to these two wheels.

Your NB1 is absolutely beautiful! You should be applauded for the wealth of information you have provided to other NB owners on this forum!:clap3:

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

That's a classy looking modded up Ninebot One E+ with all the extras.

It is classy! Worth every penny!!

Be careful @SuperSport Hunka is trying to get a sales commission on your NB1:)

Thank you guys, it was a fun video to make.  Yeah, @Hunka Hunka Burning Love, I did name it after Candice Swanepoel.  I figure what better name for something I'm going to ride and smile the whole time.  I'm totally in awe of her hips.  She has that perfect Hourglass Figure.  Even my wife was in love with her.

I haven't seen her since her baby, but I'm sure she's back to Angelic.

Thank You @steve454.  I may consider the videos for someone.  I currently have someone interested in it, but we cannot meet till after the new year.  I was just invited to go Scuba Diving under Ice in Washington, so I'm leaving in the morning and will be there till after New Years.  First time Scuba Diving, so I'm totally Excited!!!!!  And a little scared... ;)

7 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I was just invited to go Scuba Diving under Ice in Washington, so I'm leaving in the morning and will be there till after New Years.  First time Scuba Diving, so I'm totally Excited!!!!!  And a little scared... ;)

That sounds absolutely fantastic!  We want a Video!!:clap3: Be safe!!

OMG! Elle est trés belle! I'm drooling over our wheel! I'm currently looking for a 2nd wheel (I currently have an InMotion VS3..a great wheel). But I'm craving more range & power and am very nearly decided. I live in Switzerland, so unfortunately I think what I'd pay in shipping would also total a new KS16 or Rockwheel GT16.  You should really have no problem selling your wheel at the your asking price. 

It MIGHT still be for sale, I have a couple local buyers interested.  Weight is around 40 lbs with everything.  I believe Box can be 24" x 24" x 30".  Problem is Batteries.  Shipping companies want to be notified if there are Lithium Batteries, and they charge extra.

Archived