Inmotion Club Hoodies ...

HEC

16 minutes ago, HEC said:

Looks like Inmotion is adding clothing  to their wide range of products: https://shop.imscv.com/getGoodsInfo?goodsInfoId=88

So far though only for the Asia / China market. Maybe @Jason McNeil or some other distributors would  be able to get hold of those as well?

US$ 20 ... you can't beat that...

1 minute ago, Chris Westland said:

US$ 20 ... you can't beat that...

Well it would be probably double of that prior reaching our shores but even then if you want to support Inmotion ... This is also a pre-order price so might go up after 2 January :( 

1 minute ago, HEC said:

Well it would be probably double of that prior reaching our shores but even then if you want to support Inmotion ... This is also a pre-order price so might go up after 2 January :( 

With the US$ strong, it still is worth buying direct even if the shipping doubles the price.  I see they are selling V8 innertubes for <$5 and tires (they appear to be Kenda) for <$10, along with Roomba type sweepers for ~$50 ...

17 minutes ago, Chris Westland said:

With the US$ strong, it still is worth buying direct even if the shipping doubles the price.  I see they are selling V8 innertubes for <$5 and tires (they appear to be Kenda) for <$10, along with Roomba type sweepers for ~$50 ...

Prices are indeed very good but IM doesn't ship outside of Asia directly so you'd need to have someone purchase it locally for you first and then forwarded to you. I've put some feelers to a few aliexpress sellers to see if anyone would be able/ willing to re-sell those...

1 hour ago, HEC said:

Prices are indeed very good but IM doesn't ship outside of Asia directly so you'd need to have someone purchase it locally for you first and then forwarded to you. I've put some feelers to a few aliexpress sellers to see if anyone would be able/ willing to re-sell those...

I'll be in China in May, so can wait.  I'd found a major problem in paying in the past (I used to use WeChat Wallet, but they had problems and I can't get it on their new software).   I've heard that you can now pay directly from Bank of China, so I'm going to see what I can set up when I am on the ground this summer.   

Generally Chinese prices are about 50% of the price you would pay in the US (which is why Alibaba has Aliexpress for Westerners, and 1688.com inside China).  EUC's are a special case because of the batteries, and it pays to have guys like @Jason McNeil who are willing to endure the headaches of importing.

Stocking accessories in the US is expensive & troublesome, that's why there's often a gap between the Ali price & what can be sourced locally: 

1. Volume pricing of parts like spares are comparable to buying in single quantities
  2. We often fly them in by a courier at >$5/kg
  3. Many parts end up sitting on a shelf because they're needed infrequently
  4. Storage/Fulfillment costs are high, between $5-$10 per order to Fulfill

4 hours ago, Chris Westland said:

I see they are selling V8 innertubes for <$5 and tires (they appear to be Kenda) for <$10, along with Roomba type sweepers for ~$50 ...

@HEC and I love Roomba Sweepers!:laughbounce2: 

mavic.GIF

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

Stocking accessories in the US is expensive & troublesome, that's why there's often a gap between the Ali price & what can be sourced locally: 

1. Volume pricing of parts like spares are comparable to buying in single quantities
  2. We often fly them in by a courier at >$5/kg
  3. Many parts end up sitting on a shelf because they're needed infrequently
  4. Storage/Fulfillment costs are high, between $5-$10 per order to Fulfill

Yup, I'm fully aware, and it is imperative for the field that there are people like you who are willing to put up with the headaches of making an enthusiast's business a success.  Kudos!

Archived