Here is a review of Monster22 I written both in French & English :)

I'll get the hang of it before saying more but if you have any questions, shoot!

Check the review

I'll update here aswell

Choose language on top right of the page like usual... Italian version will come later.

P.S. Looking for somebody interested in German translation

UPDATE:

We passed by a radar While hunting some good places for future gatherings.

Monster22 had about 50-60% battery and biped at 49-46Km/h while accelerating. (on the pic you can see 48)

received_10202839743071241-01.jpg

5 hours ago, Gimlet said:

Probably because it's so high that most people can comfortably roll it along using the case handle.

Doesn't look like it from the vids. After all 22" is not that big and it must pass between your legs while riding.

I think its height is close to 70cm, very similar to the KS18. So agreed, it's definitely more practical to push without extension than the rest of the pack. Still I would have to bend a bit to keep it safely upright while rolling around.

I own msuper 3 and upgraded from msuper v2 - biggest joy is trolley handle - i use my unicycle much more because of that.

You probably can roll it easier since its toller but handle would be a must for public places where you one need to walk and roll the wheel 

For me some kind of additional handle is a must

I know that everyone consider Monster as an off road and country model - but i personally think its ideal for the city (I live in Moscow) - any road construction or bad asphalt with pots at some minor city roads, if its brick (tile) road, the neen to go on or off the curb - the bigger wheel the better. I lnow that one can go around that on any wheel - but since i ride the city daily - if you have better comfort (less stress and vibration, less impact on obstcals) = less fatigue = longer ride = more use of euc and bacically the best ecu the one you want to use more and more - i wish there where any elegant telescopic handle accsesery and i would get Monster right away!

I made up my mind that 14" is too small, but I am not sure yet what is "too large". For taking it in the train or underground in front of the seat, 22" seems just a little too large, maybe 20" could just about work out, not sure. But then the shell should cover the tire in this case which adds to the size. Probably more importantly, 20+kg is for me the deal breaker for a commuting wheel.

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Mathias Mestermann said:

We passed by a radar While hunting some good places for future gatherings.

Monster22 had about 50-60% battery and biped at 49-46Km/h while accelerating. (on the pic you can see 48)

P.S. Yeah trolley bar would have to be ultra short.

received_10202839743071241-01.jpg

How is the ride comfort? Did you try to go over the higher curb without jumping - can you make a video please?

Fun information if not already discussed already.  The Chinese name for the Monster actually sounds like Titan which I personally think is a much better name.  Don't know why they decided to go with monster instead.

18 minutes ago, Chuts said:

Fun information if not already discussed already.  The Chinese name for the Monster actually sounds like Titan which I personally think is a much better name.  Don't know why they decided to go with monster instead.

When i remember it correctly they/Jane made a poll or asked on Facebook, how they should call their 22Wheel...so the Name Monster was found.

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

When i remember it correctly they/Jane made a poll or asked on Facebook, how they should call their 22Wheel...so the Name Monster was found.

Oh really?  Was Titan one of the options?

On 12/27/2016 at 4:59 AM, KingSong69 said:

I'm surprised it didn't end up being named Wheely McWheelface.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/22/world/europe/boaty-mcboatface-what-you-get-when-you-let-the-internet-decide.html

• 1 year later...
On 22/12/2016 at 7:01 PM, Vaulter said:

Do you know if the handle is planned for the model - I really like the bigger radius of the wheel - but cant understand why they haven't thought of the handle for such a heavy wheel....

I installed a handle by myself. My Monster is 1600, I moved left battery to back side, cut the horn base, move the horn to other point and install the handle. I go to the job using subway and without handle would be impossible.IMG_0431.thumb.jpg.5ebeee57343e532e0f60f4f241dc179f.jpg

44 minutes ago, Luizpeed said:

I installed a handle by myself. My Monster is 1600, I moved left battery to back side, cut the horn base, move the horn to other point and install the handle. I go to the job using subway and without handle would be impossible.IMG_0431.thumb.jpg.5ebeee57343e532e0f60f4f241dc179f.jpg

Wow. :thumbup:

This is what you should do @KingSong69 :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only way to install a handle, my Monster is 1600 than I move the battery to back side and cut the horn base, fixing it below the motherboard.

As you can see I go to work by Wheel, using the subway. It was impossible without handle.

By the way I fell last week, and Monster become crazy, I sent the motherboard to Lion (MyFunWheel), and as I can't stand without wheel (my second wheel is a Airwheel X8), I've already bought a GotWay Tesla 1020. I'm anxious.

Archived