Jump to content
rayna903

The shipment is expensive from china to abroad.

Recommended Posts

      Since the explosion of the torsion wheel, the control of this area becomes more and more strict, even the total wheel or the components, the transport of the pure battery become a very complex issue, It is expensive and difficult. With the coming for the Christmas and New year’s day, the examination become more and more strict. The price is more expensive now. We can not control it and we do not want it. hope you know it and get your understanding. Please tell me if you have any problems. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When making philosophical posts or long explanations, good English is important or they end up sounding not only silly but inaccurate, and lots of misinterpretation is possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FreeRide said:

good English is important

I think rayna903 writes in very good English. It's great that people from IPS want to maintain communication with the EUC community here.

I think rayna903 is telling us that in China they are facing tougher restrictions on exporting batteries which is driving up the price they must charge to overseas customers.

I am curious about "explosion of the torsion wheel." Could this be referring to hoverboards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FreeRide said:

When making philosophical posts or long explanations, good English is important or they end up sounding not only silly but inaccurate, and lots of misinterpretation is possible. 

hi, I am sorry that my English is not very well and make some mistake. I will study English. Thank you very much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

I think rayna903 writes in very good English. It's great that people from IPS want to maintain communication with the EUC community here.

I think rayna903 is telling us that in China they are facing tougher restrictions on exporting batteries which is driving up the price they must charge to overseas customers.

I am curious about "explosion of the torsion wheel." Could this be referring to hoverboards?

Hi, Thank you very much for your support. I will study English without make a mistake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaxLinux said:

I think rayna903 writes in very good English. It's great that people from IPS want to maintain communication with the EUC community here.

I think rayna903 is telling us that in China they are facing tougher restrictions on exporting batteries which is driving up the price they must charge to overseas customers.

I am curious about "explosion of the torsion wheel." Could this be referring to hoverboards?

I for one welcome any information coming from the EUC factories, and I'm glad that @rayna903 is taking the initiative to post to our forum.  I don't know if the moderators would permit this, but it might be nice to include both the author's native (in most cases Chinese for EUC's) language as well as a translation.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is easy to avoid expensive shipping because of the battery. Just setup a one-man shop in USA for example. Your company send in the unicycle without battery to the shop. He assemble a battery pack for it and then ship to your buyer. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is more like an agent. The battery will get worse with a long time. It should be the latest but the manufacturer is in our country.  which is our consideration. We will consider this suggestion. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ,

I do think that shipping cost is starting to be expencive compairing with the past, this is also bad for business in the end.

but more and more electric vehicles are coming to us now and wil be , and in the future more used bad battery packs also with time who need replacement.

I can see special shops in the future with wil make custom battery packs.

some firms are already doing that at a professional level for special clients with money.

so the idea of buying goods without battery , and getting you stuff the old cheap schipping way , with a long wait  .........might be appealing to some of us.

there are already some good webshops in the EU selling good brands of battery's nowadays, at reasonable prices,the rest is up to you !

when buying from china via DHL , Fed, ..... (big company's in my country), your always in for big surprise , just double the price!!

so the invoice sould be low , so does  shipping ......'

there are a lot of people who have unicycles as a hobby , most of them, but not all do not have big budgets......

this is my personal viewpoint on this. Not all of you see it like that of course , that's only  normal.

Andre

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, UnicycleFun said:

Hi ,

I do think that shipping cost is starting to be expencive compairing with the past, this is also bad for business in the end.

but more and more electric vehicles are coming to us now and wil be , and in the future more used bad battery packs also with time who need replacement.

I can see special shops in the future with wil make custom battery packs.

...

this is my personal viewpoint on this. Not all of you see it like that of course , that's only  normal.

Andre

 

 

Thats not only your viewpoint, but already happened. One of the importers of a brand is selling the eucs imho with his 'own' battery packs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the battery can be internationalized and unified, and can be sold internationally, the price will be very affordable, It will be evry great. We just need to wait a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2016 at 7:19 PM, rayna903 said:

Hi, Thank you very much for your support. I will study English without make a mistake. 

Hi, rayna, I think you speak english pretty good.  I wish I could speak Chinese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...