Off topic from: Gotway factory ripped me off

US69

On 10/01/2017 at 1:50 AM, GK FlyingRat said:

On the other hand to be totally safe ride an Airwheel X3 or X8 or Q3! What ever you do it will not go over 18km/h!

Wow, that is the best endorsement for an Airwheel I've ever seen! "Ride an Airwheel X3 or X8 or Q3 because it is too slow to hurt you!". 

???

If I couldn't go any faster than 14km/h I think I'd just run.

• 3 months later...

Yes.. if u can run that would be the best for anyone! The electric  unicycle is not suppose to replace a motorcycle and run at speed of 50km/h ! If u wish to go fast then buy a motorcycle it is much safer. The electric unicycle was meant to  just make you walk 3 times faster using a wheel and it must ensure that if anything were to happen..you can just ran off the wheel as at 15km/h your legs can catch up or at most you just tumble and sit! Riding an electric unicycle is like flying a plane.. you cannot afford to crash because the likelyhood of you falling off a EUC is 10 times more likely than a motorcycle.

so the only way you endure nothing serious will happen to you is ride at 13-15km/h..!

at this speed you can tell your family that you will always arrive home in one piece!

23 hours ago, GK FlyingRat said:

Yes.. if u can run that would be the best for anyone! The electric  unicycle is not suppose to replace a motorcycle and run at speed of 50km/h ! If u wish to go fast then buy a motorcycle it is much safer. The electric unicycle was meant to  just make you walk 3 times faster using a wheel and it must ensure that if anything were to happen..you can just ran off the wheel as at 15km/h your legs can catch up or at most you just tumble and sit! Riding an electric unicycle is like flying a plane.. you cannot afford to crash because the likelyhood of you falling off a EUC is 10 times more likely than a motorcycle.

so the only way you endure nothing serious will happen to you is ride at 13-15km/h..!

at this speed you can tell your family that you will always arrive home in one piece!

How do you work that out? 
I can ride quite safely at 15-20mph, - That doesn't mean I ride at that speed all the time

I don't see how the euc is 10 times more dangerous than a motorcycle.

By your standards, I should ride a motorcycle / car / bicycle at 10mph,  to avoid injury.

18 minutes ago, Scully said:

I don't see how the euc is 10 times more dangerous than a motorcycle.

Right, it is for sure not, very likely the exact opposite. To be fair, the claim was that it is 10 times more likely to fall off of an EUC, which is probably true.

Archived