Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GyroMetrics is a free application for logging data and controlling an EUC in a device independent way. See  for an introduction. 9BMetrics worked with Ninebot and now it works with Nin

Now in the works in Gyrometrics : New map Dashboard. See where you are going  More languages Ninebot S1/A1/A2/Mini? Continue to better calibrate wheels And a very inter

Well it has been a long time, too much work, studying a self driving car Udacity nanodegree and Catalonia politics have limited my availability. But at last it is a new Gyrometrics version :  

Posted Images

Why do we see these plateaus in the voltage graph? It almost seems like it is sampled with a much coarser frequency.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.2.2017 at 4:40 PM, Mono said:

Why do we see these plateaus in the voltage graph? It almost seems like it is sampled with a much coarser frequency.  

Some wheels as the ninebot e+ send the voltage values unfortunately with a much lower sample frequency :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paco Gorina said:

Finally aproved and with all the bells and whistles. Gyrometrics 3.0 with support for Ninebot E, InMotion, Gotway, KingSong and Rockwheel, autocalibration with GPS, multi wheel library, speed and battery alarms, and many many bugs fixed available.

Just Got it from the app store and made a short "speach test"....:roflmao:

This "mechanic" voice.....so funny!!!

"You are going to fast, please reduce your Speed"

 

As i just have a iphone6plus without taptic Engine and so not that strong vibration, i find speach not that bad as i perhaps hear that speach now.....

I Would prefer a shorter -repeated- sentence, just like  "slow down"...or "Attention" or "Danger"....but thats just nitpicking ;-)

 

As allways: Really fantastic Work! A thousand Thanks!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Paco Gorina said:

Finally aproved and with all the bells and whistles. Gyrometrics 3.0 with support for Ninebot E, InMotion, Gotway, KingSong and Rockwheel, autocalibration with GPS, multi wheel library, speed and battery alarms, and many many bugs fixed available.

Really appreciate your great works all the time, all features are working well. 

??????????????????

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Paco Gorina said:

Finally aproved and with all the bells and whistles. Gyrometrics 3.0 with support for Ninebot E, InMotion, Gotway, KingSong and Rockwheel, autocalibration with GPS, multi wheel library, speed and battery alarms, and many many bugs fixed available.

Gracias Paco,

First ride with V8 and Gyrometrics v3 and works like a charme, IOS and Apple Watch show correct speed, distance, temperature and Battery.

mil gracias Paco

me compre un Apple Watch de tercera mano para poder usar tu App ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Paco Gorina said:

Now in the works in Gyrometrics :

  • New map Dashboard. See where you are going 
  • More languages
  • Ninebot S1/A1/A2/Mini?
  • Continue to better calibrate wheels

And a very interesting project for travelers (I need help from everybody)

  • A Screen that shows the local normative / uses 

Probably a Gyrometrics Pro Fork (sorry, routing maps must be payed, trying to understand the cost)

  • Maps with Bycicle Lanes!!!
  • Finding places (by name, address...)
  • Automatic routing and driving instructions in the same dashboard

So no more changing from GoogleMaps / Apple Maps to Gyrometrics.

Appreciate your fine work for the community!!!

Is it possible to get the speach text to a bit smaller sentence? Like just "Slow down" or "Attention" or "Decelerate"? I think that would be not such a big Change, or?

 

btw.: Some fault Report:

-Still having a hard time connecting/changing my wheels GW V3 and KS18...often just works when Using the "Server debug mode"...

Otherwise no Connection possible...no wheel found...

And: The wheels are not remembered in the wheels selection list(Settings) and every time i have to Change the Speed warning Setting(kmh) from new!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/2/2017 at 6:52 PM, KingSong69 said:

Appreciate your fine work for the community!!!

Is it possible to get the speach text to a bit smaller sentence? Like just "Slow down" or "Attention" or "Decelerate"? I think that would be not such a big Change, or?

 

btw.: Some fault Report:

-Still having a hard time connecting/changing my wheels GW V3 and KS18...often just works when Using the "Server debug mode"...

Otherwise no Connection possible...no wheel found...

And: The wheels are not remembered in the wheels selection list(Settings) and every time i have to Change the Speed warning Setting(kmh) from new!

Will look at it

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/2/2017 at 8:35 PM, Paco Gorina said:

-Still having a hard time connecting/changing my wheels GW V3 and KS18...often just works when Using the "Server debug mode"...

I have tested connections with  Gotway ad a KS 16 and have no problems. Please :

Go to Settings (sprocket in bottom left of main screen)

Select Settings/Adjustmets

Select "Clear Bluetooth UUID"

Now the name and UUID should disappear

Go back and try the connection. It will be recorded when the central square button stops turning. If it doesn't stop there is some problem with the protocol of V3 and KS18 that I must look at.

Then when you do a new connection it will connect to your last wheel (if there is just one).

To add another do the same again. From now on there will be a menu to select or add new wheels when connecting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Paco Gorina me again,

Just got a new GW Msuper V3S+ and i'm comparing information vs my Inmotion V8.

Found a few differences see pictures below.

IMG_7276.thumb.PNG.53adc31b5e7952019a749e4b464fbd91.PNG

IMG_7275.thumb.PNG.606948ae0db029782d9a28d6cbea6b02.PNG

In the Gotway Temperature and Voltage is off (this last one because my version is the 80V version).

Let me know if i send you the *.9bz files from the gotway will help.

Thank you once again you do an great service to this community. Have you been able to run any reports around the usage of the wheels and crash rates, kilometers runned, users per location... be aware that EU is working on a new PLEV regularization all the data that you have could make a use impact on the decisions as it is fact based, and one of the few sources.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2017 at 9:53 PM, Gil said:

Gyrometrics and gnuplot can be combined. You send the 9bz file to a PC, then use gnuplot to create graphs like this one :

589b84db0a61e_gnuplotfrom9bz.thumb.png.352c924ce62261f971ba4788744d3726.png

Et voilà.

You need also the enclosed gnuplot script.

V8-V4.05.dem

@Gil,

 

Can you explain to a 4 year old, how to get to see the information like you did step by step? I'm looking to analyze my logged data.

Downloaded lates version of GNUPLOT but still can see the file content when opening the *.9bz file.

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Noillek said:

Hi @Paco Gorina me again,

Just got a new GW Msuper V3S+ and i'm comparing information vs my Inmotion V8.

Found a few differences see pictures below.

IMG_7276.thumb.PNG.53adc31b5e7952019a749e4b464fbd91.PNG

IMG_7275.thumb.PNG.606948ae0db029782d9a28d6cbea6b02.PNG

In the Gotway Temperature and Voltage is off (this last one because my version is the 80V version).

Let me know if i send you the *.9bz files from the gotway will help.

Thank you once again you do an great service to this community. Have you been able to run any reports around the usage of the wheels and crash rates, kilometers runned, users per location... be aware that EU is working on a new PLEV regularization all the data that you have could make a use impact on the decisions as it is fact based, and one of the few sources.

 

 

 

1.- Gotway voltage is reported as you see, it is not a Gyrometrics compoutation but just the value sent from the Gotway. Only way to solve should be to scale the wheel value entering a manual coeficient for each wheel as I don't know if it is or not a 80v wheel,

2.- Temperature problem is corrected i next version (now in review for Apple Store)

3.- Current in Gotway and Kingsong will come with absolute values as sign meaning changes from wheel to wheel 

4.- InMotion, as far as now I don't know how to get the temperature. I see that all the values in the InMotion are 0 which is not normal (current, speed). If they arre not ok, please send the .9bz to see which data are being recorded. 

With InMotion IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SET THE PASSWORD IN THE SETTINGS. Default password is '000000'. If not i connects and disconnects abitrarily,

Regarding the analysis I have not been able to do analysis except with my own records as all data is private. perhaps a repository where we coould upload anonymized data would be a very good idea. 

I once dit a detailed analysis of a crash. It was the result of a series of breaking tests and showed quite strange behaviour of currents. Discusion is in the forum.

Also did some amalysis of braking capabilities which are similar to those of a bike. Mainly because we are talking to Barcelona administration about setting the normative for unicycles. 

Here is the breaking crash thread 

 

And enclosed a fast translation of a document about security we did for Barcelona officers.

 

security.docx

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paco Gorina said:

1.- Gotway voltage is reported as you see, it is not a Gyrometrics compoutation but just the value sent from the Gotway. Only way to solve should be to scale the wheel value entering a manual coeficient for each wheel as I don't know if it is or not a 80v wheel,

2.- Temperature problem is corrected i next version (now in review for Apple Store)

3.- Current in Gotway and Kingsong will come with absolute values as sign meaning changes from wheel to wheel 

4.- InMotion, as far as now I don't know how to get the temperature. I see that all the values in the InMotion are 0 which is not normal (current, speed). If they arre not ok, please send the .9bz to see which data are being recorded. 

With InMotion IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SET THE PASSWORD IN THE SETTINGS. Default password is '000000'. If not i connects and disconnects abitrarily,

Regarding the analysis I have not been able to do analysis except with my own records as all data is private. perhaps a repository where we coould upload anonymized data would be a very good idea. 

I once dit a detailed analysis of a crash. It was the result of a series of breaking tests and showed quite strange behaviour of currents. Discusion is in the forum.

Also did some amalysis of braking capabilities which are similar to those of a bike. Mainly because we are talking to Barcelona administration about setting the normative for unicycles. 

Here is the breaking crash thread 

 

And enclosed a fast translation of a document about security we did for Barcelona officers.

 

security.docx

 

Thank you, very much on explanations about the data confidentiality just add in the app a yes/no if users would be willing to share anonymous details, for statistical purposes. I'm sure if people knows for what is the purpose and receive as as well reports of the data collected you would reach a massive amount of people interested to know.

I really admire your work, would love to know more about the app and the information that you can collect and what to do with it. Maybe im nostalgic and missing my analyst days :)

P.S. - Is there a way to get the tracks out of the application? (*.gpx file or other)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

@Paco Gorina

I have installed your latest update of the app....

Good news: Temperature Bug on GW is fixed

Bad news: The amperage/Watts of Kingsong is defect now! I am not able to get displayed more than 1 Amp and about 10Watt :-)

Thats a bit low :-)

Gotway is Ok!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On 19.4.2017 at 9:04 AM, KingSong69 said:

@Paco Gorina

I have installed your latest update of the app....

Good news: Temperature Bug on GW is fixed

Bad news: The amperage/Watts of Kingsong is defect now! I am not able to get displayed more than 1 Amp and about 10Watt :-)

Thats a bit low :-)

Gotway is Ok!

Just noticed this shortly - i'm a slow updater... :). It's a simple "double division by 100" which happened to @Paco Gorina... just opened him an issue on github.

unfortionately he inhibits negative currents for Kingsong - seems that i have to power up my mac and try an own version once i get my Ks16s. I absolutely want and "need" the signed values! :ph34r:

Regarding power: All apps show invalid numbers as power: the wheels send motor current and battery voltage, so the power values are always too high. By this the energy numbers are invalid too...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.7.2017 at 1:25 PM, Chriull said:

unfortionately he inhibits negative currents for Kingsong - seems that i have to power up my mac and try an own version once i get my Ks16s. I absolutely want and "need" the signed values! :ph34r:

Fortionately he had a mishap - negative currents are still available for the KS16S log :D

It's now just a If (Current>3,2768) then Current = (current-6,5536)*100 else Current = Current*100

6PulWa8.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...