1 hour ago, ir_fuel said:

Nice. Going to install this one. Never heard of the app. Looks interesting!

Its actually part of the „source code“ for darkness bot....and one of the best IOS Euc apps.

Hopefully @Paco Gorina now has some more time for his app again? :-)

• Like 1

On 6.4.2017 at 2:12 PM, Noillek said:

P.S. - Is there a way to get the tracks out of the application? (*.gpx file or other)

The .9bz file is a "normal" zip file - if you unzip it one of the files is the .gpx file (if gps was available)

The rest of the unzipped files can be used with gnuplot to show the graphs with the script file @Gillinked a couple of posts before.

I created this graphs by copying a batch file with the following content into the subfolder with the unzipped files:

[Path for gnuplot if needed\]gnuplot.exe [path for script file if not in the same directory\]v8-v4.05.dem

• 6 months later...

Hello !

I saw that using the 1.27 FW for KS16B the current is now signed, like for the 16S : Gyrometrics is no more « user friendly » as the CSV have to be fixed afterwards.

Image-1(4).thumb.jpg.600f7030f3ab701728f1f0c34987ae95.jpg

For information! Let’s hope @Paco Gorina will have some time!

Have a good day :) 

Nrv ;) 

Edited by nrvfromcnr

On 6/7/2018 at 8:19 AM, nrvfromcnr said:

Hello !

I saw that using the 1.27 FW for KS16B the current is now signed, like for the 16S : Gyrometrics is no more « user friendly » as the CSV have to be fixed afterwards.

For information! Let’s hope @Paco Gorina will have some time!

Have a good day :) 

Nrv ;) 

I'd assume @Paco Gorina won't see your post here, as he was last online on November 7, 2017...

You can try to reach him on https://github.com/fgorina/9BMetrics or make the proper changes yourself and compile it for your iphone?

On 6/8/2018 at 2:26 PM, Chriull said:

I'd assume @Paco Gorina won't see your post here, as he was last online on November 7, 2017...

You can try to reach him on https://github.com/fgorina/9BMetrics or make the proper changes yourself and compile it for your iphone?

Thanks @Chriull for the tip!

Edit: @Chriull that’s done on GitHub, and an answer has been posted :) I don’t have a Mac & I’m a iPhone user ...

Edited by nrvfromcnr

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/23/2017 at 11:51 AM, Paco Gorina said:

Now in the works in Gyrometrics :

• New map Dashboard. See where you are going 
  • More languages
  • Ninebot S1/A1/A2/Mini?
  • Continue to better calibrate wheels

And a very interesting project for travelers (I need help from everybody)

• A Screen that shows the local normative / uses 

Probably a Gyrometrics Pro Fork (sorry, routing maps must be payed, trying to understand the cost)

• Maps with Bycicle Lanes!!!
  • Finding places (by name, address...)
  • Automatic routing and driving instructions in the same dashboard

So no more changing from GoogleMaps / Apple Maps to Gyrometrics.

Is this available I need it for my app that’s almost done being built I rent out mini Segway 

2 minutes ago, dc scooter said:

Is this available I need it for my app that’s almost done being built I rent out mini Segway 

On 6/8/2018 at 2:26 PM, Chriull said:

Nothing changed - @Paco GorinaGorina did not visit the forum inbetween (obe can check this by looking on the members info page, ?or hoovering the cursor over his name?)

Github source is still available.