Please be careful when ride it in Winter!

rayna903

The weather is getting cold, and rain and snow slowly down, it must be a little trouble for the love of a wheelbarrow, it will form a certain obstacle to the wheel and it is also a huge test. No doubt, The lower temperature is very bad for the lithium battery, his performance will decline, so I need you to protect it more in this winter. I believe the weather will be warm and everything will get better, please keep Safe when you ride. Thanks.

1.Please charge the wheel on time, which is very good for the battery;

2.Avoid riding on rain;

3.Do not hurry to accelerate the rapid deceleration, it is so bad......

Let us do a good rider and Protect your cherished wheel. :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, rayna903 said:

Everyone who likes wheelbarrows, must cherish your wheel very much, so it must be good to protect it in the winter and anytime. 

For your information, this is a wheelbarrow. Possibly a translation error going on there...

wheelbarrow.jpg

CBR

26 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

this is a wheelbarrow. Possibly a translation error going on there

I often see "wheelbarrow" used when referring to EUCs. I always supposed it is because of the single wheel that a wheelbarrow has.

6 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

I like your profile icon with the animated wheel rider!

IPSAnimated.jpg

Nitpicking: only that the rider does the wrong thing when facing a downhill gradient, lean forward.

4 hours ago, Cerbera said:

For your information, this is a wheelbarrow. Possibly a translation error going on there...

it's OK, it's the Chinese' translation for EUC :)

EUC in Chinese = 电子独轮车=electric 电子  + single  独 + wheel 轮 + car 车  and single  独 + wheel 轮 + car 车 is the name for a wheelbarrow which is why you get this translation.   Somebody just needs to go to Google Translate and update the translation

• 2 weeks later...

Ninebot One E+ specs say a working temperature of minus 10 C to plus 45 C is the 'working temperature'.

I went down a graveled railroad path turned bike trail recently during snow squall. The path turned white. Removal of a bridge section for Dec-Jan reconstruction turned me back. Traction was good, occasional grinding noises were made as gravel became tossed into the shell-housing surrounding the motor-wheel. Taking the EUC inside later substantial gravel fell to the floor the next day after deattaching from the inside of the shell. The gravel is still in the rug despite attempts to vacuum it from the floor.

Don't all chemical reactions, including current producing ones in a lithium ion battery, slow down at lower temperatures?

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Ninebot One E+ specs say a working temperature of minus 10 C to plus 45 C is the 'working temperature'.

Typical for most EUCs, since it is the battery that determines this range.  My personal range is +10 C to +30 C ... outside that, I'm going to stay inside.

I needed to buy a plunger so I set out for The Home Depot a bit earlier on the EUC.

Both Google maps and the wheel's odometer call a round trip length of 4 miles. The app said I rode at an average speed of 7.3 mph (slow along a lumpy sidewalk with moderate hill climbs). The battery depletion was 5-6 miles. The AccuWeather air temp was 28 degrees F.

Fortunately very few ice patches needed to be avoided.

Archived