Short Valve Inner Tube, Solowheel

TiagoFigueiredo

Hi to everyone around in the forum. its my first topic so thank you all for visiting.

Im dealing with my first flat and replacing my inner tube. Not sure on other EU wheels and tyre mesures but mine's a 16'' x  2.125 tube circle, however after i've purchased a few inner tubes to test, i noticed they come with standard long 30mm schrader valves while the original kenda one has 20mm, so when i tried to cruisethe valve is hitting the inner shell / case of the unicycle.

i tried to reach kenda on this to get a inner tube like the original one but got no reply.... so im im think the most experience people here in the forum could give me some assiatence and ideas on where to get a tube like this, or direct me to a retailer or shop that might have them. i leave pictures illustrating the difference below. (as seen the original is smaller and with or without the cap the universal long valve one hits the segway inside shell)

ideas are welcomed

cheers and merry christmas to all

:) 

100_1269.JPG

100_1270.JPG

1 hour ago, TiagoFigueiredo said:

sure..... do you mean like this type?

s-l300.jpg

I can't tell from that picture.  Just make sure the valve is in line with the tube and not 90* across the tube.  

HERE IS A LINK TO THE CORRECT TYPE.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013SHOZ52/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived