First look at KingSong 14D in world

EcoDrift

6 minutes ago, Mono said:

With 2 years warranty on the wheel and 6 months on the handle bar. At least like this they tell us what is likely to break quickly on this wheel.

Before they only give 2 years for motor, motherboard and 6 for the batterie.

"accessories" like sidepads, ttrolley, on/off button, speaker never had any warranty in France.....(or only 3 months)

So in fact its a progress :-)

17 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Before they only give 2 years for motor, motherboard and 6 for the batterie.

"accessories" like sidepads, ttrolley, on/off button, speaker never had any warranty in France.....(or only 3 months)

So in fact its a progress :-)

agreed, and battery is 1 year now :) 

I was in the belief though that EU law requires a 2 years warranty on any consumer product sold in the EU anyways, making any warranty restrictions on malfunctioning (beyond normal wear) invalid anyways. Am I wrong?

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.ht

1 minute ago, Mono said:

agreed, and battery is 1 year now :) 

I was in the belief though that EU law requires a 2 years warranty on any consumer product sold in the EU anyways, making any warranty restrictions on malfunctioning (beyond normal wear) invalid anyways. Am I wrong?

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.ht

after 6 months you have to prove, that the fault exists from the beginning on..

all those "accessories " are going to wear out...will be the argument....(i think)

18 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

after 6 months you have to prove, that the fault exists from the beginning on..

right, which to my understanding means to plausibly assert that it broke under normal use and you didn't do any modifications or put unreasonable stress that lead to the failure.

27 minutes ago, One said:

The spects here say 12,5kg for the 420wh version: 

Hope they didn't change! 

You can believe the specs given by a shop or the measurement given by a forum member. Your pick.

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2016 at 8:26 PM, Cloud said:

I feel that kingsong has been very dynamic with the changes in the last 18 months. They listen , they learn, and improve.

i agree, definitely giving us what we want. a year and a half ago i didn't like them at all because they were ugly but kingsong has won me over. Everything i could want in a wheel, i absolutely love my ks14d. Best wheel i have used by far 9/10! 

• 3 months later...

Archived