How to get it going faster than 12 kph (7 mph)

Gerald Kealakai

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but...  There is a feature that is defaulted to -ON- in the App that lets you change your mood lighting by tapping on one of the leg cushions.   I noticed some beeping occurring when my leg moved or touched or disturbed the leg cushion.  I found that disconcerting, so I went in the app and turned off the feature "Change Light by Knocking", and the beeping ceased.  

I know that this is not the entirety of the mystery here, but it might clean up the symptoms by eliminating that part of the behavior.

IMG_5347.jpg

There does seem to be something flaky with the Bluetooth control of the NB1.  I use iOS.  I found it difficult to set the Ride Mode that I wanted.  Sometimes it would work.  Sometimes it would not.  No pattern as to when it works and when it doesn't.  I had the same issue with the speed limiting.   The light modes seem to work perfectly, though.  From this I fathomed that I would get my machine where I wanted it:  ride mode 0, no speed limit - and henceforth stop messing around with it.  

I hope you guys can get your problems resolved.  I think it is possible that the App does not always reflect the true state of the machine.  For instance you may have speed limit on, but the app says you don't?  Not sure.   Wish you the best. 

There does seem to be something flaky with the Bluetooth control of the NB1.  I use iOS.  I found it difficult to set the Ride Mode that I wanted.  Sometimes it would work.  Sometimes it would not.  No pattern as to when it works and when it doesn't.  I had the same issue with the speed limiting.   The light modes seem to work perfectly, though.  From this I fathomed that I would get my machine where I wanted it:  ride mode 0, no speed limit - and henceforth stop messing around with it.  

I hope you guys can get your problems resolved.  I think it is possible that the App does not always reflect the true state of the machine.  For instance you may have speed limit on, but the app says you don't?  Not sure.   Wish you the best. 

In fact, the settings through the IOS application are taken into account when you switch off the 9B1.

1) You start the app

2) You switch the 9B1 on

3) You connect the app to the 9B1 (you know it is connected when the app displays the battery level and other indicators)

4) You choose your settings (generally: ride mode, lights, speed limit disabling)

5) You switch the 9B1 off

6) You can shutdown the application

When you will start the 9B1, it will have memorised every setting.

Archived