South West Riders

Brett Mitchell

I'm open to a meetup in Tucson sometime.  Just got my first wheel last week and I'm working on building up my distance stamina.  Also need lots of practice to smooth out my technique, so any opportunity to learn from/with others is good for me.

Hi Brett .

I am in Salisbury and  love EUCs ( i am a happy owner of 3 of them , airwheel x3 , msuper v2 , IPS 121 ) big thanks to Jason Mcneil and Yorkshire Airwheels .  I Have been riding with my wife  for 2 years now with no accidents appart from a mud bath resulting from a slide during an ill advised off road ride  in a rainy day , but mostly  just plain joy and fun  . This year we had a wonderful time riding in Paris , Amsterdan and Barcelona . I am a big EUC enthusiast but sadly  i am not riding as much as i used to do in UK ,  after the bad news of the poor guy fined for driving without licence i just cannot take the risk anymore . I was very exited about upgrading to a msuper v3 but not sure about investing in  a new EUC after this incident.

Do you still feel safe to ride here ? .Where do you usualy ride/favorite places? Which wheel you have? Do you ride alone?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I live in Poole, I often ride around with My son, Sometimes with 2 of the Grandchildren, Never heard of anyone having troubles with the law yet, we mainly use Kingsongs with bigger batteries and built in handles as we go out so much, Last summer I used mine in Salisbury whilst my wife was shopping.

I also take the 16" wheel on Cruises on Holiday and only ever met another rider in Lisbon

Archived