EUC Army

Duf

Hey all I just decided to make an EUC only branch of my YouTube channel which will have only EUC content instead of it being co-mingled with other stuff I do.  I tried to break stuff out into play lists that made sense. For example all videos that were part of my learning to ride experience. (I'm still learning of course)

The channel is named EUC Army.  Not only have I recruited three other people into the EUC riding enthusiast group, I am building my own personal army of electric vehicles.

My current line up is:

• Segway MiniPro Black
  • Segway MiniPro White
  • Ninebot One E+
  • "Step N Roll" $200 training EUC
  • Gotway Msuper V3
  • Inmotion V5F
  • Gotway MCM4 (HS version)

Anyway if you have a spare 30 seconds pop over there and subscribe if you like.  Here is a video on the channel you can sub from.  Thanks so much to everyone on here that has helped me get going on this great hobby!

30 minutes ago, Duf said:

Hey all I just decided to make an EUC only branch of my YouTube channel which will have only EUC content instead of it being co-mingled with other stuff I do.  I tried to break stuff out into play lists that made sense. For example all videos that were part of my learning to ride experience. (I'm still learning of course)

The channel is named EUC Army.  Not only have I recruited three other people into the EUC riding enthusiast group, I am building my own personal army of electric vehicles.

My current line up is:

• Segway MiniPro Black
  • Segway MiniPro White
  • Ninebot One E+
  • "Step N Roll" $200 training EUC
  • Gotway Msuper V3
  • Inmotion V5F
  • Gotway MCM4 (HS version)

Anyway if you have a spare 30 seconds pop over there and subscribe if you like.  Here is a video on the channel you can sub from.  Thanks so much to everyone on here that has helped me get going on this great hobby!

Subsribed...

Who are the other 3 guys, are they also in the video?

perhaps you should go for EUC Business also, so that we can see all the new unicyccles like v3s+, acm 1300wh, monster, KS14D, KS16s, new KS18 version....

haha, just dreaming...... ;-)

On 12/2/2016 at 3:22 PM, KingSong69 said:

@Duf missing the newer V3 videos?

Nah they are all there but they are not in chronological order on the new channel.  Anything from here on will be.

On 12/2/2016 at 3:27 PM, KingSong69 said:

perhaps you should go for EUC Business also, so that we can see all the new unicyccles like v3s+, acm 1300wh, monster, KS14D, KS16s, new KS18 version....

haha, just dreaming...... ;-)

That would actually be fun, I just don't know the time/money equation would work out. :)  I think guys like Dion and Ian both had other businesses going that they added EUC sales on top of.  However if I could get manufacturers to send me units for an official Duf eval/video, that would be sweeet. Lol, now I am the one dreaming.

On 12/2/2016 at 3:03 PM, KingSong69 said:

Subsribed...

Who are the other 3 guys, are they also in the video?

My girlfriend's daughter, Katie, her boyfriend Daniel and my friend Randall. 

I bought Katie the V5F for Christmas and Randall just bought a Ninebot C for himself.  They are in various videos, look under the "Learning to Ride" video category.

Archived