Gotway acm 16 on a bmx track

EUCGUY

Very fun to finally be able to try this, but my unit shut off one time when i rode a bit too fast over a hump " not in the video". 6 mosfet motherboard. Will a 12 mosfet board solve this? 
Tested with wheellog and at some point it was drawing 80A. I guess that is the limit.

That was fantastic !  Your technique is excellent, and you must have prepared for ages to get all those angles and drone shots too.  Even the music was great.  I'm going to watch it again.  If I could give you more reps. I would.  Well done. ????????

1 hour ago, EU GUY said:

... but my unit shut off one time when i rode a bit too fast over a hump " not in the video". 6 mosfet motherboard. Will a 12 mosfet board solve this? 
Tested with wheellog...

Imho 12 mosfets help to get less temperature with the same power dissipation. So if you already had high temps and this was the readon it could help.

but with high speeds going up a hump its much more likely, that the wheel shut down because there was just no torque left...

21 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Imho 12 mosfets help to get less temperature with the same power dissipation. So if you already had high temps and this was the readon it could help.

but with high speeds going up a hump its much more likely, that the wheel shut down because there was just no torque left...

I see.  I tried my friends gw acm with the 12mosfet board and it felt more stable going up the hill in the 3rd clip.  My pedals tend to tilt down slightly if i ride very slow and push it hard,  but i didnt feel that with his acm.  Im not sure.  Maybe get a different wheel for this type of riding.  

Archived