Charge Doctor for INMOTION

hobby16

I use one of these as I am not very concerned with the precise charge value. This one has big ol' buttons for ez using.

Note this one is a 24 hour one so I leave my wheel connected but powered off, and then in the morning it does a quick charge so I can be forgetful.

Century smart digital countdown timer with repeat function https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D3QEK4E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Ck0gzbX5CFART

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Maximus said:

Are you guys using the inmotion app, Darkness Bot (or other) to determine the percentage that the battery is being charged?  

With the change in auto-cut from 1.0A to 83V I'm now seeing a charge percentage in DarknessBot of 89% and in Inmotion app at 93%, so not too bad. 

13 hours ago, Maximus said:

I just changed the Charge Doctor auto-cut from 1.0A to 83V to see if I can get it to stop closer to 90%.  Seemed like my CD was charging closer to 97% with the auto-cut set to the default 1.0A. I'll report back this afternoon to see if that change does the trick, but would be curious if there are some known problems with the apps showing incorrect battery percent and if so, what others are using to determine if there CD is doing what it is supposed to do (i.e. restrict charging to 80 or 90%...). 

Still fine tuning a bit.  Trying auto-cut now at 82.7V.  Starting to get the hang of this thing :smartass:

Archived