EUK riders

Luiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Msuper Sundays , a day of off road riding at a venue near you .. just 2 of us at the moment but more are welcome , non-profit day of fun. crash gear is recommended .

also planning some Night runs down by the River in York ,round Lakes , Reservoirs and even Canal runs . inbox if your interested or have an idea for a venue TIA.

Not on a euc. We used to cycle from Bath to the Crossed Guns at Avoncliff for a drink and a meal regularly as a group. Riding back in the dark was a real hoot, especially after a good meal and a pint or two. :)

I am in Salisbury Gray ,  but Kroy is a yorkie.

Hi Luiz, yes we are planning a meet up with Kroy soon so we can try each others machines and go for a ride.

Also i am wanting to do the Stonehenge camp site before the summers out so that would be a good time for us to catch up, maybe you know a local route we can take in the area? 

p.s sorry for the late replies I`m new on this forum but im working it out.

Cheers all.

Regular forum member @Gimlet (aka Bryan Milton) lives in Bath. You should drop him a line, he owns nearly every conceivable eWheel there is & is a really nice chap! 

22miles is damned impressive, I wasn't even able to achieve this range in my endurance testing of the 121.

22 miles on a canal towpath is good but 75kg is a little lighter than me or my sons so we may have problems getting that kind of efficiency.

The towpath surface is mostly good and coming from Devizes to Bath is slightly down hill, especially at the Caen Hill locks. :)

Regular forum member @Gimlet (aka Bryan Milton) lives in Bath. You should drop him a line, he owns nearly every conceivable eWheel there is & is a really nice chap! 

22miles is damned impressive, I wasn't even able to achieve this range in my endurance testing of the 121.

Will do NCR4 from Bath to Bristol and back today (  First dedicated cycle path in England ) anybody want to join ? 

Will do NCR4 from Bath to Bristol and back today (  First dedicated cycle path in England ) anybody want to join ? 

Yes it looks nice , I`m testing the Skipton to Leeds run next week ,it`s 26.2 miles in total and i will be riding on the Msuper, cant wait. , 

Archived