Taking your EUC abroad

Juggler

Since buying my Ninebot EUC 3 months ago I have had an unbelievable amount of fun riding it an would so much like to take it on holiday with me ( the wife left a long time ago LOL). However all the info re airlines not allowing them on board seems to indicate that it is not possible.

Does any one know how it would be possible to take one away on holiday abroad?

My worry would be, if they let you take it out - what happens if they decide not to let you bring it back? 
Not worth the risk IMO. 

Perhaps have a look on the thread of 'who sells what' go to the country you're interested in travelling to and look into hiring one?

Ive often thought the same, wouldn't it be great to be able to take it away with you. I took it when we went to France last year (we drove so Eurostar don't care whats in the boot of the car). 

We are off to Finland in the new year but as we are flying its going to be a no go. Shame as it would be fun to ride on snow. 

It would be nice if you could hire them from more places....

19 hours ago, Scully said:

My worry would be, if they let you take it out - what happens if they decide not to let you bring it back? 
Not worth the risk IMO. 

Perhaps have a look on the thread of 'who sells what' go to the country you're interested in travelling to and look into hiring one?

I havn't seen anyone riding EUC's in the Canaries let alone renting ones! Best I saw was Segway tours but you can't hire them.

Archived