EUC Netherlands, Dutch

Bram

Hello Michael,

Would be nice to meet/see you in Zwolle on the 26th.

Hope you're contacts are interested to for a EUC meeting.

And have the possibility to come also to Zwolle.

Like to read it when you now.

Groeten, Gerard

index.jpeg.64ff0d0984e7394344afad0e0542fae6.jpeg

( hope this one is delivered before the 26th..:rolleyes:, but i will enjoy  a euc meeting also with the V5D:D)

I'd like to come to national meetup someday, but this date i cannot make it. A nice summersday would seem more agreeable.

Have fun at the meetup for all participants. 

Please leave a review of your experiences too :)

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately there where quit a vieuw people that canceled the ride.:o

We had 4 participants finnely - inculding myself, we ride in and around Utrecht.

The weather was good, en we had een nice ride and  and a drink during loading 2 wheels. .

Should be nice later in the year, hopefely with warm weather there will be more riders.:)

• Upvote 1

Hoi-hoi! Hier nog een geinteresseerde uit het hoge Grunn?!

Zijn er liefhebbers voor ergens in April/mei op een weekend? Lijkt me super leuk! Zijn er gedoogplekken waar met een EUC geleden mag worden? 

Ben zelf een trotse bezitter van een KS16. Wil over niet al te lange tijd upgraden naar een KS18 voor langere ritten. 

Grt, Rudy 

18 hours ago, Rudy Sijnke said:

Hoi-hoi! Hier nog een geinteresseerde uit het hoge Grunn?!

Zijn er liefhebbers voor ergens in April/mei op een weekend? Lijkt me super leuk! Zijn er gedoogplekken waar met een EUC geleden mag worden? 

Ben zelf een trotse bezitter van een KS16. Wil over niet al te lange tijd upgraden naar een KS18 voor langere ritten. 

Grt, Rudy 

Hi Rudy,

I'm sure that everyone wants to go for a ride... soon. If you want send me a PM with your phone number so I can add you to our whatsapp group.

The next ride is not planned but maybe is a good idea to start working on it. Feel free to propose.

Regards,

Pedro

On 23/12/2016 at 10:33 AM, Noillek said:

Hi all,

I hope that you don't mind, but I did a search by location on the members of this forum and I found that all of the members below are located in the Netherlands.

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @Noillek, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

Just in case you would like to meet up and share the common interest for Electric Unicycles.

Regards,

Pedro

Please add me to that list!

Thanks, Rudy 

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds good. Personally I would like to see some of mother nature, not necessarily off road. I will be able to do 50 km, but that is probably too much for most. What distance are we looking for, and where will it be?

I am living in Arnhem and could find/plot a route of any distance in this beautiful environment. Just let me know if this is a good idea.

• Upvote 1

Hello  all riders,

I am happy that my ACM is finely at my home!:clap3:

The way it's get there is qiut unusual and strange.:confused1:

But what mathers is, is that i have my new ACM, and be happy with it.

Didn't try it yet, first ful loaded him, and fill up the tire.

Will post a/some video's i think after some trying/riding.:thumbup:

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sunday 23-4-2017 will work for me, that weekend i'm free.

Must have a good range now with the acm, and riding trough the postbank would be very nice!

Or other pats near Arnhem, hope people will react more, maybe put this on the group app.

• Upvote 1

There are several nice options for a ride, that include the posbank.

1) start in Arnhem, finish in Rheden - trainstation Arnhem, sonsbeekpark, rozendaal, posbank, trainstation Rheden. (About 17 km. Your EUC range should be at least 25 km because of the height differences)

2) start and finish Arnhem. Same as 1) but back to train station Arnhem along the river IJssel. (About 30 km, EUC range needed is about 40 km.) 

3) from trainstation Rheden a tour around and over the posbank. (about 12 km, but a EUC range needed of around 20 km)

There are of course many more options. The routes mostly are by dedicated bike paths. I gave the distance, and the needed minimum EUC range. The minimum EUC range is as you would in real world flat conditions (which is always much less than the specification by the manufacturer).

Routes one and two are easily combined of course. A whole group could do route one, while a part of the group extends the ride with option two.

For me personally:
- I would like to do the second option. 
- I only like to go in nice weather

When there is some interest, I can explore some further and make routemaps. Just let know (via this topic) if you are interested. I include the list of names, so you all get a notification of this post :) 

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @Noillek, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, johrhoj said:

1) start in Arnhem, finish in Rheden - trainstation Arnhem, sonsbeekpark, rozendaal, posbank, trainstation Rheden. (About 17 km. Your EUC range should be at least 25 km because of the height differences)

2) start and finish Arnhem. Same as 1) but back to train station Arnhem along the river IJssel. (About 30 km, EUC range needed is about 40 km.) 

3) from trainstation Rheden a tour around and over the posbank. (about 12 km, but a EUC range needed of around 20 km)

There are of course many more options. The routes mostly are by dedicated bike paths. I gave the distance, and the needed minimum EUC range. The minimum EUC range is as you would in real world flat conditions (which is always much less than the specification by the manufacturer).

Routes one and two are easily combined of course. A whole group could do route one, while a part of the group extends the ride with option two.

For me personally:

When there is some interest, I can explore some further and make routemaps. Just let know (via this topic) if you are interested. I include the list of names, so you all get a notification of this post :) 

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @Noillek, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

Johrhoj maybe we can put some charging stops in between, so even the ones with less battery can still make it.

I don't really know the area but a route along the river sounds always nice to me :)  1st option

also the 2nd option so we can enjoy longer distance, but then we really need to have some stops to load the battery.

Thank you for proposing this options i'm in.

12 hours ago, johrhoj said:

For me personally:

Please add me to the list! Waiting for my new KS18 1680wh:)

Edited by Rudy Sijnke

On 5-4-2017 at 0:07 PM, johrhoj said:

I've been in sonsbeek park years an years ago, but very beautiful i do remember.

Posbank would be nice to, the hole area there is very nice.

So for me it doesn't metter that much, because the ride will be good, with route 1-2 or 3.

The main reason is for the range of the wheel people have, so if required a (few ) load stops should be nice as noilek represents.

Very nice of you to  make these routes johrhoj, i hope people will react with great numbers!:thumbup:

And to be clear, i'm in the 23th for a ride:D

9 hours ago, gotmotion2016 said:

I've been in sonsbeek park years an years ago, but very beautiful i do remember.

Posbank would be nice to, the hole area there is very nice.

So for me it doesn't metter that much, because the ride will be good, with route 1-2 or 3.

The main reason is for the range of the wheel people have, so if required a (few ) load stops should be nice as noilek represents.

When I tweak the route just a bit, we could stop at:

- The hunting lodge (Beekhuizenseweg 1, 6891 CZ Rozendaal, thehunting.nl). This is after about 8 km.
- Paviljoen de Posbank (Beekhuizenseweg 1, 6991 JM Rheden, paviljoendeposbank.nl). This is after about 15 km at the highest point of the route. This establishment closes at 16:00.

The second stop it is pretty close to the train station, but we could take a scenic route down to the station of another 10 km. I think most (if not all) EUCs can make those distances, with the two one-hour-stops.

Before making this plan official, I would like to say the following:
- The group should be at least 7 ppl, preferably bigger
- I am willing to contact the establishments to verify/arrange EUC-charging possibility
- I can post the proposed route (I have three maps, for the three parts of the route) 
- When it all goes ahead, I'd like to make a video of it and post it here in the video thread. 
- If we start early, we can do coffee at stop one, and lunch at stop 2. If we start somewhat later, we can do lunch (12:00-13:00) at stop one and coffee/tea (15:00-16:00) at stop two. 
- Just to be clear - I now have one-route-for-all in mind of a total of 25 km. This means starting in Arnhem, ending in Rheden. (Rheden is only  10km from Arnhem via shortest route.)

Currently I count 3-4 participants. Let me know if you are interested. The go no-go will be around 3-5 days before the event date of 23rd of April (when it is clear what the wheather will be).

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a fine route to me, and good possibility to load some wheels.

Nice to have some stops between foor a drink or more.

Did a call on the group app, hope people react before the 20th.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:52 PM, johrhoj said:

When I tweak the route just a bit, we could stop at:

- The hunting lodge (Beekhuizenseweg 1, 6891 CZ Rozendaal, thehunting.nl). This is after about 8 km.
- Paviljoen de Posbank (Beekhuizenseweg 1, 6991 JM Rheden, paviljoendeposbank.nl). This is after about 15 km at the highest point of the route. This establishment closes at 16:00.

The second stop it is pretty close to the train station, but we could take a scenic route down to the station of another 10 km. I think most (if not all) EUCs can make those distances, with the two one-hour-stops.

Before making this plan official, I would like to say the following:
- The group should be at least 7 ppl, preferably bigger
- I am willing to contact the establishments to verify/arrange EUC-charging possibility
- I can post the proposed route (I have three maps, for the three parts of the route) 
- When it all goes ahead, I'd like to make a video of it and post it here in the video thread. 
- If we start early, we can do coffee at stop one, and lunch at stop 2. If we start somewhat later, we can do lunch (12:00-13:00) at stop one and coffee/tea (15:00-16:00) at stop two. 
- Just to be clear - I now have one-route-for-all in mind of a total of 25 km. This means starting in Arnhem, ending in Rheden. (Rheden is only  10km from Arnhem via shortest route.)

Currently I count 3-4 participants. Let me know if you are interested. The go no-go will be around 3-5 days before the event date of 23rd of April (when it is clear what the wheather will be).

Very well planned... looking forward to go for it.

Thanks @johrhoj

By the looks of it, sunday will be very cold, and probably wet too. These are poor conditions. Therefor I propose to set a new date somewhere near the end of may to try again. What about sunday 21st or 28th?

I am disappointed myself that coming sunday is off. I will actively promote a new ride near Arnhem, and see if we can get a large enough group.

@Noillek , that Whatsapp group sounds very nice. Could I become a member of it?

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

Please Let me know what sunday at the end of May seems best. I am looking forward to a nice group ride (only not in the conditions of coming sunday).

11 minutes ago, johrhoj said:

By the looks of it, sunday will be very cold, and probably wet too. These are poor conditions. Therefor I propose to set a new date somewhere near the end of may to try again. What about sunday 21st or 28th?

I am disappointed myself that coming sunday is off. I will actively promote a new ride near Arnhem, and see if we can get a large enough group.

@Noillek , that Whatsapp group sounds very nice. Could I become a member of it?

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

Please Let me know what sunday at the end of May seems best. I am looking forward to a nice group ride (only not in the conditions of coming sunday).

Hmmm, I won't make it on both those dates (Holiday trip)... 

Second half of June would be great for me at least!

Edited by Rudy Sijnke