EUC Netherlands, Dutch

Bram

45 minutes ago, johrhoj said:

By the looks of it, sunday will be very cold, and probably wet too. These are poor conditions. Therefor I propose to set a new date somewhere near the end of may to try again. What about sunday 21st or 28th?

I am disappointed myself that coming sunday is off. I will actively promote a new ride near Arnhem, and see if we can get a large enough group.

@Noillek , that Whatsapp group sounds very nice. Could I become a member of it?

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

Please Let me know what sunday at the end of May seems best. I am looking forward to a nice group ride (only not in the conditions of coming sunday).

58f6004a94915_Weatherforecast.JPG.7a887037a9b2639c5f1bc06c9f813ed2.JPG

Just checked Buienradar and indeed looks like it will be cold. As long it doesn't rain, i'm still up for it. Shall we make a call by Thrusday/Friday? based on how the weather evolves?

1 hour ago, Noillek said:

58f6004a94915_Weatherforecast.JPG.7a887037a9b2639c5f1bc06c9f813ed2.JPG

Just checked Buienradar and indeed looks like it will be cold. As long it doesn't rain, i'm still up for it. Shall we make a call by Thrusday/Friday? based on how the weather evolves?

Good idea!

The weather forecast for coming sunday just got better. The forecast for Arnhem is now a dry day, but still pretty low temperatures (10 degrees C) and almost no sunshine.

If enough ppl like to go, I will go too (because EUCycling is always fun :)).

Meetup will be the backside of Arnhem station ("Sonsbeekzijde") probably at 11 o'clock, maybe a bit earlier (certainly not later).

End of planned tour is at Rheden station, but ppl with enough range in their EUC can make it back to Arnhem station (another 12 km).

This is the last call for participants. Tomorrow at end of day I will announce if it is a date and with (at least) how many.

9 minutes ago, johrhoj said:

The weather forecast for coming sunday just got better. The forecast for Arnhem is now a dry day, but still pretty low temperatures (10 degrees C) and almost no sunshine.

If enough ppl like to go, I will go too (because EUCycling is always fun :)).

Meetup will be the backside of Arnhem station ("Sonsbeekzijde") probably at 11 o'clock, maybe a bit earlier (certainly not later).

End of planned tour is at Rheden station, but ppl with enough range in their EUC can make it back to Arnhem station (another 12 km).

This is the last call for participants. Tomorrow at end of day I will announce if it is a date and with (at least) how many.

I'm in :clap3:

• Upvote 1

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

THE ARNHEM TOUR IS A GO :) 

Coming Sunday a group of EUCyclists will do the tour as described above. It is a route of 25 km through accidented terrain, most of which is car free.

The meetup is at the backside of Arnhem station (called "Sonsbeekzijde") an we will start at 11:00 o'clock in the morning. 

During the tour there are two resting points (better charging points, because we do not need the rest). But, since the charging of an EUC is not that quick, you cannot count on a full recharge.

So, even if it is a last minute dicision for you, if you are there, you can do the tour. 
If you know of EUC owners that would like to go, but do not read this forum, please inform them. Surely there are more than a few tens of EUC's around in the Netherlands.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

The 17 and 18 June, we go to Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Den haag, Rotterdam) for a weekend (15 wheelers at the moment), if you want to come...meeting 17 june-9:00 in front of the train station of Amsterdam

Me and three other wheelers going on the wheel from Paris the week before (600 km) departure 10 june.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Hansolo for this post.

Unfortunatly i'm not on facebook or any other media.:ph34r:

Wish you good luck with the tour on the EUC'S.

Probably quiet a few of you praktished long distances already.

Hope you and the group to meet at the station in Amsterdam.

Hope some other dutch riders can make it toot that day.:)

I wish you all good luck with this trip!:)

Hope you have dry weather, and nice vieuws and story's on you're way.

Alert the Dutch riders from our app this week again about you're trip.;)

And that you will be Saterday in Amsterdam at 9.00u am.

Do you leave early that Saterday also For a ride?

Because for some riders Amsterdam is more then 1 of 1/12 our traveling.

Anyway, 1st see how many riders thing they can make it.

Greetz    meilleur

15 hours ago, Hansolo said:

In 5 days,.

We come to Amsterdam tomorrow

ParisLaHaye.JPG

Very nice trip i'm curious to know how the experience is going... will meet you in Amsterdam Saturday morning,

Good luck with the rest of the ride

• 4 months later...

Nou, ik zal deze thread als Nederlands nieuwkomer mooi even een schopje naar boven geven :-)  

Ik ben Martijn (33) en kom uit Rotterdam. Ik ben sinds maandag ook bezitter van een EUC: een KingSong 16-S. Ik had vanmiddag helaas geen tijd om er mee naar buiten te gaan, dus ik heb er jammer genoeg nog geen meter op kunnen rijden. Wel ben ik er, tijdens wat klooien in de KingSong app, in geslaagd de front zij-LEDS in de war te maken. Daar ga ik morgen fijn verder mee stoeien - hopelijk valt dat weer recht te breien.

Via @Rudy Sijnke ben ik inmiddels al toegevoegd aan de WhatsApp groep, leuk dat er een club lotgenoten is. Lijkt me erg leuk om een keer deel te nemen aan een meet-up. De komende tijd eerst maar eens oefenen of ik uberhaupt een beetje kan rijden met het ding =)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, leandroqm said:

Is the meetups still happening?

I just moved to Haarlem and I'd love to meet too.

Did you guys have any problems with the law here in the NL because of the EUCs?

Hi and welcome to the board! Please check your mss box, I just send you send you pm. 

R

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dutch riders,

I’m Tim (23) and live close to Leiden. Since 3 months I have a Kingsong 14D unicycle. This is my first euc. Learning to rode is an experience itself :). I really enjoy riding it, I’ve been using it to ride to work (9km) and ofcourse explored all around in the area :).

It would be nice to meet some of you to share experiences and a nice ride.

• Like 2

On 21/11/2017 at 8:13 PM, Tim said:

Hello dutch riders,

I’m Tim (23) and live close to Leiden. Since 3 months I have a Kingsong 14D unicycle. This is my first euc. Learning to rode is an experience itself :). I really enjoy riding it, I’ve been using it to ride to work (9km) and ofcourse explored all around in the area :).

It would be nice to meet some of you to share experiences and a nice ride.

Hi and welcome Tim! just send you send you pm.