EUC Netherlands, Dutch

Bram

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2016 at 3:03 PM, Bram said:

I just ordered my first EUC and was wondering if there are more people interested in meeting up in the Netherlands for a shared riding experience :).

Sorry for replying in English... i'm Portuguese, living in the Netherlands and i'm in to organize a meeting

On 12/9/2016 at 10:52 PM, Milo Dorigo said:

Waar woon je ongeveer? Ik woon zelf in de buurt van Arnhem. Heb momenteel geen wiel, maar we kunnen misschien wel een keer meetten :) 

Have you got a new wheel? if so which?

On 12/9/2016 at 10:54 PM, Bram said:

Ik woon in Almere, maar we kunnen zeker wel een keer afspreken. Ik heb nu net 2 dagen mijn inmotion V8 binnen dus ben nog aan het leren :).

I live in Hilversum and i meet once in a while with another EUC rider that i found on the Inmotion App... great fun to go ride in the woods and test each other skills.

Next week after Christmas i will be around (work holidays) and after that my first weekend available is 11-12th Feb... feel free to propose a date, and by the way share which wheel you have so we can plan the route distance.

I have an INMOTION V8... changed to offroad settings with (Mad Mike tire, higher body for tire clearance and different pedals).

Cheers,

Pedro

13 hours ago, Milo Dorigo said:

Nope, sadly not. Possibly in a month or two/three.

Keep us posted we should get together when you're wheeled up :).

22 hours ago, Noillek said:

Next week after Christmas i will be around (work holidays) and after that my first weekend available is 11-12th Feb... feel free to propose a date, and by the way share which wheel you have so we can plan the route distance.

I also have an IM v8, driving together after christmas around Hilversum sounds good, i'll PM you my number so we can use whatsapp for the details!

• Upvote 2

Hi all,

I hope that you don't mind, but I did a search by location on the members of this forum and I found that all of the members below are located in the Netherlands.

@AndyBoxx, @Bram, @Daroma, @Franky20, @Gabriel, @gotmotion2016, @johrhoj, @knetebol, @Lex, @Michael de Gans, @Milo Dorigo, @MvM, @Noillek, @razorfungi, @reyawn, @Tomek

Just in case you would like to meet up and share the common interest for Electric Unicycles.

Regards,

Pedro

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Franky20 said:

no problem, we can meet , i am from leeuwarden and we are with a group of at least 4 people that ride ! 

That's awesome! we were thinking about meeting up in February again :)

On 1/13/2017 at 11:16 PM, Franky20 said:

where ? 

maybe we can arrange a meeting with all EUC drivers overhere , where do you live , and what do you drive ? 

Hi Franky, let's try to organize mid way.

We ride INMOTION V5 and V8

We already have a whatsapp group. If you PM me your number I can add you! Meeting halfway sounds like a lot of fun :D. Although Arnhem and Leeuwarden are pretty far apart, something like the weerribben (west of Meppel) might be a nice place to plan a ride(looking for something in the middle:P), I'm completely open for other suggestions.

Really curious how the KingSongs drive, so far only experienced IM :) 

Hello All Riders,

Should be great to ride with a bigger group off riders. But also to meet people with another brand than IM,  ( which is a good wheel ).

Had a gotway Msuper for a while, but i think Franky20 bought it. Hope you still like it like the first impression ^_^

Have no experience with other wheels than the gotway Msuper en the V5D and have a half our ride with the V8.

Zwolle and kampen is about  in the middle between het gooi and leeuwarden, so maybe that good be an option to meet??

Also open for options.

Edited by gotmotion2016
  • Upvote 2

Great, that we are aligning the meeting details... several people mention Zwolle or Kampen.

Zwolle indeed can be a good option (i personally don't know the city).

Shall we try to arrange a date? February, is still an option, the weekend of 25/26 Feb is good for me at this point.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for mentioning me here. I'm also interested in meeting up. We have a whatsapp group with about 10 electric unicyclers based in the Netherlands.

On 1/15/2017 at 3:10 PM, Milo Dorigo said:

I'm receiving my Kingsong 14B on Tuesday, so I might be able to join in :) Maybe we can setup a Whatsapp/facebook Messenger group for easier communication? 

We sell the 14B KingSong for 399 this winter as a stunt! Hope you haven't bought it yet...

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Michael de Gans said:

Thanks for mentioning me here. I'm also interested in meeting up. We have a whatsapp group with about 10 electric unicyclers based in the Netherlands.

We sell the 14B KingSong for 399 this winter as a stunt! Hope you haven't bought it yet...

Bought it at a french shop for 399, so no big deal :) .... If only you had the stunt just a bit earlier, I could have saved on those shipping costs :P

• Upvote 1

Hello Michael,

If i'm reading it correct you are interested in a Dutch  wheeler meeting to?

It seems that we have on the 25th of this month a meeting in Zwolle.

That is because there are riders from Leeuwarden, het gooi  en Arnhem.

Zwolle is a in the middle, so it a bit even foor the km's for all.

We meet in the a lande at 15.00u at the parking spot by the shopping centre.

If you now more riders ( i now you do ), bring them with you if you are interessted.

Hope too meet you in Zwolle too:)

Groeten, Gerard

On 2/8/2017 at 0:55 AM, gotmotion2016 said:

Hello Michael,

If i'm reading it correct you are interested in a Dutch  wheeler meeting to?

It seems that we have on the 25th of this month a meeting in Zwolle.

That is because there are riders from Leeuwarden, het gooi  en Arnhem.

Zwolle is a in the middle, so it a bit even foor the km's for all.

We meet in the a lande at 15.00u at the parking spot by the shopping centre.

If you now more riders ( i now you do ), bring them with you if you are interessted.

Hope too meet you in Zwolle too:)

Groeten, Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Yes, I'm very interested in meeting new Electric Unicycle fanatics!

I'm going to check my euc contacts if they like to come with to Zwolle the 26th of february.

I'll let you guys know.

Groeten,

Michael

• Upvote 1