Where to buy InMotion V8 within the European Union?

AndyBoxx

Hi All,

After spending some time 'googling' for InMotion V8, I haven't found any (web)Store yet within the EU who can (at this moment) deliver the V8..!?

Any recomendations?

And what are the experiences with import taxes and VAT for those who ordered directly from Asia (China, Singapore or else) to the EU?

Thnx

Hello Andyboxx,

When you buy one v8 from aliexpress (type in), Lamzac Store - you pay just the price and shipping costs.

Read good what the tax rules are, but most of the time the seller pays these costs.

A V8 including shipping cost around E830,- for the most low priced V8.

Read the tax rules good, so you now that the price will be the price.

I bought a V5 in June, just pay the price to the seller, that's it and get it at home in without paying extra.

The inmotion is a nice and Trustfull wheel in my opinion, never had problems with mine so ever.

Hope you find a good seller, good luck.

Greetz

2 hours ago, eWHEEL69 said:

In case of problem with the wheel, how to repair, warranty with a seller from aliexpress?

@AndyBoxx, eWheel69 makes a very good point, not only has @Jason McNeil's service been very positively documented on this site innumerable times (and which I can personally confirm) but also there is a hell of a difference between the V5 and the V5F+ which incorporates improvements that Jason specifically asked InMotion for.

As for import duties, you are in the lap of the God's as far as customs are concerned unless the seller very specifically includes provision to actively pay them on your behalf. 9 times out of 10 modelling stuff I buy from China arrives without additions, but every so often it gets duty lumped on at what customs think the goods are worth - and then the carrier charges you for collecting it as well. Christmas is a good time though as customs get inundated with packages ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There are several videoa's on you tube to repair the wheel, ore how to change a tire.

In holland is an inmotion agancy, which you can contact with problems with the wheel.

But i think beside a tire change after a copuple of 100 km's, there is not much need for warranty.

There a people riding an V5 or V5 with over 6000km, without any problems:rolleyes:.

6 hours ago, Dodgez said:

just stumbled upon a seller on ebay who offers V8 and Gotway MSuper v3 (allegedly brand new and 100% genuine inmotion technology)....bidding start's at € 20,-- (worldwide shipping € 100,--)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/V8-One-Wheel-Self-Balancing-Personal-Unicycle-With-Smart-App-Control-/132066723935

"Payment : Bank"

says it all, I guess. 

On 11/19/2016 at 5:09 AM, Keith said:

@AndyBoxx, eWheel69 makes a very good point, not only has @Jason McNeil's service been very positively documented on this site innumerable times (and which I can personally confirm) but also there is a hell of a difference between the V5 and the V5F+ which incorporates improvements that Jason specifically asked InMotion for.

As for import duties, you are in the lap of the God's as far as customs are concerned unless the seller very specifically includes provision to actively pay them on your behalf. 9 times out of 10 modelling stuff I buy from China arrives without additions, but every so often it gets duty lumped on at what customs think the goods are worth - and then the carrier charges you for collecting it as well. Christmas is a good time though as customs get inundated with packages ?

I will ditto @AndyBoxx on @Jason McNeil... I only have good things to say about eWheels, and Jason is the go to guy for all things EUC.  He is talking directly with his manufacturers to improve their designs and quality, and knows his stuff, and gives you great support after purchase.  If you can, buy from him.

Archived