Electric Unicycle Art

trya

Hmmm.. but i do see 3 wheels in that art, and without the euc there whould be only 2.  I can't see a proper anology, unless you have him leave the coach behind and the cabman carries him on his back. I love the artwork though so i rep'd the post. 

Edited by FreeRide
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

Hmmm.. but i do see 3 wheels in that art, and without the euc there whould be only 2.  I can't see a proper anology, unless you have him leave the coach behind and carry him on his back. I love the artwork though so i rep'd the post. 

Of course, there is no "proper analogy", @FreeRide :) This drawing was simply inspired by the historical anecdote :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If we remove the Musketeers from the scene. I see Ali vs Foreman. KS is Ali,  and GW is Foreman. It's early in the fight when Ali was relying on his superior speed and agility. He later outsmarted Foreman with the ropadope. "BUMAYE ALI" "BUMAYE ALI" "BUMAYE ALI"

Edited by Lutalo
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

@Marianne de Ruijter, unfortunately this one is not available - author created only three copies, this was his contractual obligation, and then destroyed the model and the mold. He can do something different though :) Here is his self-portrait, for example:

5zCXz2U.jpg

Egg cup

INc0jb2.jpg

mSJN6MR.jpg

Edited by trya
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/15/2016 at 7:02 PM, trya said:

There is a similar topic on the Russian EUC forum, and it is gaining popularity due to the frequent contributions of outstanding EUC artist - @Дед62.
I got his permission to re-post his work here in the hope that it may inspire other artists and will extend the gallery of our favorite gadget. I believe you will enjoy this creative work.

Feel free to post in this topic any other image which you consider to be relevant to "EUC art" :)

Happy EUC Sailor

02TmV0j.jpg

Tricks With Violin

UvliqPp.png

Taxi

KtpIlGp.jpg

Winter Evening With The Wheel

ZQMhLqe.jpg

Ambulance Delivery

vvE94ne.jpg

Battle of Kulikovo (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kulikovo)

n5JPAxu.jpg

Parade

BsgiUG6.jpg

Beach Towing Services

MW6psz9.jpg

Man and His Friend

fZBWWdq.png

Icarus

8Fcih4g.png

Bogatyrs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Vasnetsov)

Ka6jvnm.png

comments from left to right:
- ... what a mess...
- ... and where is your power plug, Popovitch? ...
- ... mongols fricking stole it again...

Medieval Tournament

iLSLhqL.jpg

London 1920

0nVhd4X.jpg

The Moving Guy

s5K8iyT.png

Burlaks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barge_Haulers_on_the_Volga)

t09f6fZ.png

all praises go to @Дед62 :)

Hi! This is Sito from IWheelSurvive.com. 

I would like to make an article about the figures and drawings of @ Дед62. Do you have his contact?

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Sito said:

Hi! This is Sito from IWheelSurvive.com. 

I would like to make an article about the figures and drawings of @ Дед62. Do you have his contact?

Thanks in advance!

@Sito you may contact him on Instagram, I think -  https://www.instagram.com/dedborodin/. He'll probably need Google translate to communicate - so keep it simple. I may help too if necessary :) 

On 3/8/2019 at 5:43 PM, trya said:

Happy March 8! (for those who know why :) )

SOtPgmr.jpg

This guy is so great with his art. I love the fact that he doesn't draw generic wheels, but models that we can all name.

:cheers:

Tell him that he needs to start adding helmet ornaments (like rearview mirrors :)) on some of his drawings.

• Like 1