Wheel won't turn on

Need help

I'm havering an issue w my eu I have only had it for two days and I already love it, still have the training wheels on, but when I drop it a lil to hard it will shut off and not turn on till I plug it in just for a a second tho and this happeneds when I have plenty of battery left. Which means I really can't take it away from my house I can't go to any parks or anywhere I don't have access to a outlet

This sounds like exactly the BMS over discharge protection -issue, which has been discusses a LOT on this forum alone, see here:

Do note that if you decide to shunt it, you'll (apparently) also bypass discharge overcurrent- and short circuit -protections... If you don't know anything about soldering or such, and want the mod done, probably best to find someone else who can do it for you.

I'm havering an issue w my eu I have only had it for two days and I already love it, still have the training wheels on, but when I drop it a lil to hard it will shut off and not turn on till I plug it in just for a a second tho and this happeneds when I have plenty of battery left. Which means I really can't take it away from my house I can't go to any parks or anywhere I don't have access to a outlet

​Can you tell us what wheel you have also ?

That's symptoms of a wiring problem (badly soldered cables, pinched cables, connector contacts...).

If you are lucky, the housing is like TG or Gotway, you can access the battery compartment by removing the cover under the red pad (screws are accessed by removing the rim of the pad).

If you are unlucky, the housing is like Airwheel, then you must dismount everything.

Archived