Fastwheel app doesn't identify my wheel

What iPhone model is that? Can you try with another (newer) iPhone or Android? It might be that the wheel uses Bluetooth LE (Low Energy, sometimes called "Bluetooth Smart") 4.0 -profile. The profiles are a bit unclear, as a phone can say it has "Bluetooth 4.0", but that doesn't necessarily mean it supports the LE-profile. If this is the case, then only way is to use a phone that supports LE. I think this problem is common at least with Ninebots.

Edit:  With Android, I recall that the OS-version needs to be at least 4.2 or newer, and the phone/tablet must have the hardware that supports LE.

thx for the fast reply, im using an iphone 6 plus with 8.3 now 8.4
havent tried with android yet...
if the app only gives speed indication there are plenty of apps like that, just want to make it work after all they build one....

i see people upload print screen from there app that gives a lot of information like distance map of the driven way and lots more, what wheel should i get to get a smart app like that...

thx :-)

@Omer Lifshitz: Jason McNeil posted about the Eva Super in the Reviews & First Impressions:

If there is no Android-version of the app at all, I'd expect the iOS-version to work just fine. So it's probably something else than the lack of LE-profile, but cannot say what it is then... :mellow:

Archived