Whoa That Was A Terribly Long Outage!

Yeah I remember Jrkline posted a comment about Air Canada, Canada, and statehood which I replied to earlier this afternoon, but it's all gawn!  :crying: I think they must have had to do a backup restore to an earlier time point before the crash.  We might be stuck in a space time loop like in "Groundhog Day!"

BTW where's that photo of your Halloween costume?

34 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Yeah I remember Jrkline posted a comment about Air Canada, Canada, and statehood which I replied to earlier this afternoon, but it's all gawn!  :crying: I think they must have had to do a backup restore to an earlier time point before the crash.  We might be stuck in a space time loop like in "Groundhog Day!"

This is one of my favorite movies,

i will upload the costume video tomorrow

5 hours ago, John Eucist said:

The worst part about the outage....

I passed my time by watching election Eve coverage on all the major networks... with the obligatory resultant diarrhea :pooping:

Thanks for everything, and for getting this place back up and running as quickly as humanly possible

I also want to chime in and give a thanks for the forum,and also the group ride with you and the girlfriend around Shenzhen central park and the dinner a couple weeks ago.Had a great time in Shenzhen!    PS. Just got the batteries from Tina yesterday and my friend Calvin was able to pickup the KS16 from HK airport.

20 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Andie Mcdowall and Mary Steenburgen, two of my favorite actresses, are they related?  @Hunka Hunka Burning Love you have some serious computer skills.:thumbup:  I know Mary Steenburgen isn't in this clip, but if I see one of them I always am reminded of the other.:P

48 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I don't think they are related.

And Whoa again!  Deja vu?  We had another outage there for a few hours I think?  :blink:  I checked "Down For Everyone or just me," and yep no EUC forums!

Wow I was not aware of that.  I just checked "all activity" http://forum.electricunicycle.org/discover/

Based on that, I think the longest it could have been down was about 1 hour 42 minutes.  No idea what happened though and nothing was lost.

Archived