Craziest/Fun gadgets for our Msuper V3 USB port.

As we all know the Msuper has a USB port. I myself basically think of it as a way to charge my phone when riding.  But knowing there are so many other gadgets for cars and stuff with USB connections, I'm wondering what else we can use this post for.  Any cool ideas would be awesome to hear about!! I know we got some creative members here

40 minutes ago, Donafello said:

As we all know the Msuper has a USB port. I myself basically think of it as a way to charge my phone when riding.  But knowing there are so many other gadgets for cars and stuff with USB connections, I'm wondering what else we can use this post for.  Any cool ideas would be awesome to hear about!! I know we got some creative members here

SUCH A GREAT THREAD

can't wait

hmmmmmmmm

here's mine:

a FAN for your GENITALS.... keeps you "COOL under pressure"

https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-USB-Powered-Portable-Solution-Gooseneck/dp/B003XN24GY/ref=zg_bs_3015416011_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JVWCSBBHSCCDA8P6ZSXZ

fan.jpg

1 hour ago, EUCMania said:

A coffee/tea cup warmer/holder. Imagine you ride in the winter leaving a stream of steam and coffee smell behind you. Imagine how other people walking in the cold will think.

I love it!!

2 minutes ago, Donafello said:

heated grips on my motorcycles were wonderful things.... but, heated hand warmer (skiers use them a lot) would be awesome

Archived