Differences between KS16B & KS16C

One

Does anybody know what has been changed on the new KS16C ? 

I see the prices are falling of the model that's been sold actually - seems the new one will arrive soon. So I have to decide if I buy now or wait for the new one. I've read about the high (tinnitus) sound of the actual model but can't find a video where I can hear this clearly. I 'd prefer a silent ride and hope this will be fixed in the new KS16C. This would be a plus and argument to wait of course . . . 

14 hours ago, One said:

Does anybody know what has been changed on the new KS16C ? 

I see the prices are falling of the model that's been sold actually - seems the new one will arrive soon. So I have to decide if I buy now or wait for the new one. I've read about the high (tinnitus) sound of the actual model but can't find a video where I can hear this clearly. I 'd prefer a silent ride and hope this will be fixed in the new KS16C. This would be a plus and argument to wait of course . . . 

16S means 1200watt motor instead of 800W. 16C i dont know....

Only coming in 828/840wh configuration.

Also rumored to be 35kmh...

The sound...is no prob for most people....when it is the same motor as Ks18 1200Watt...you still will have a whining motor sound...i personally like this sound!

If the sound is anything like the ACM or Msuper v3 then you quickly get used to it, I still have good hearing and it's not that loud really. It's just how it goes if you want to ride a high powered washing machine, I mean EUC!

Archived