Please post a picture of the end of the air hose you use on your MSuper v3

As I sit here on my dining room floor looking at my MSuper's valve stem for the first times some are more poorly appointed than the others.

I own a lot of different things in my house to put air in the tires but I don't know that I have anything that's going to be able to work on this wheel unless I caught a piece of plastic which I don't want to do.

Can you please show us a quick picture what's at the end of your air hose that allows you to access the valve stem on your MSuper v3

As always, thanks in advance

Yeah that is a worry. Mine sticks out at that angle too, and the only thing I have is the brass adapter tube that came with my airwheel. That's a single straight piece of brass, and looking at the angle my air intake comes out at I am not at all sure I can get that on at that angle without bending the inlet pipe, which experience has taught me severely weakens its join with the inner tube. I don't suppose you know the name of that thing you found, @Greg Spalding, so I can google it ? :) now I come to think of it I know nothing about the MSuper valve, not size, not what an extender for it might be called - nothing ! Fortunately my tyre arrived rock hard and ready to roll, so I haven't had to inflate it yet, but I would like to know, so I can when I have to !

Thanks

CBR

1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

Yeah that is a worry. Mine sticks out at that angle too, and the only thing I have is the brass adapter tube that came with my airwheel. That's a single straight piece of brass, and looking at the angle my air intake comes out at I am not at all sure I can get that on at that angle without bending the inlet pipe, which experience has taught me severely weakens its join with the inner tube. I don't suppose you know the name of that thing you found, @Greg Spalding, so I can google it ? :) now I come to think of it I know nothing about the MSuper valve, not size, not what an extender for it might be called - nothing ! Fortunately my tyre arrived rock hard and ready to roll, so I haven't had to inflate it yet, but I would like to know, so I can when I have to !

Thanks

CBR

Harbor Freight sells one for ~$10: http://www.harborfreight.com/dual-chuck-tire-inflator-with-dial-gauge-68271.html

They are called Dual Chuck Tire Inflators

8 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

found this in my garage.... SUCCESS

thank you, everyone

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 6.41.24 PM.png

That's exactly the one I use at my shop.   Just the gauge is different as it's made by snap-on but that's the one. Just let air out of tire and that valve will move like butter. What I do then is I hold that rod and put in on the valve while my friend hits the gun and monitors pressure. Better to use 2 people to do it.   But that's what I use and I have never used the right angle attachment. 

4 hours ago, Donafello said:

That's exactly the one I use at my shop.   Just the gauge is different as it's made by snap-on but that's the one. Just let air out of tire and that valve will move like butter. What I do then is I hold that rod and put in on the valve while my friend hits the gun and monitors pressure. Better to use 2 people to do it.   But that's what I use and I have never used the right angle attachment. 

that'a cool

of course, your SNAP-ON one is infinitely more accurate and better (i suppose)

i appreciate you telling me that

thanks

21 minutes ago, Donafello said:

That really sucks that people have to damage there unit to get air in the tire.  Lol. But hey. You got to do what you got to do

does anyone at GotWay have the "put air in the wheel" job?

crazy stuff

This type of inflator has a flexible and easy to attach hose, and can be used in other inflators classic bike, because the other side has equal measure to the connection of a road bike, and are very cheap, sorry for the translator , any questions, I can answer

4 hours ago, Jose Otal said:

I use this adapter ninebot in Gotway Msuper

barnageek-barcelona-bilbao-tienda-accesorios-monociclo-electrico-ninebot-one-tubo-alargador-prolongador-hinchar-rueda-valvula-1.jpg

That's the same as the airwheel adapter I think. Which I attach to this. Two pumps max to full pressure !

Pump 655936.jpg

Archived