MSuper v3 1600 High Speed icy road falling test ( All went well )

8 hours ago, Raptor said:

Russian forum I found a video tested 50 kmh and up acceleration for falling :

Some clever people made calculations about euc safety here at the forum , euc factories engineers should apply thoose rules  , weak eucs is a serious problem they are not built for such high speeds

EUC forum brainstorm troopers - Safety diagram

3 hours ago, FLASH said:

power of bounds , I think you mean the beeps and tilt function , it's simple to prevent cut off at high speed , use all the new upgrades , more power to improve safety instead of speed , lock the android apps to max 30-35 kmh , and ofcourse there should be skateboard grip on all eucs , some water maybe oil & rubber shoes , a bad combination in high speed

No, I do not think about it the beeps and tilt function ! I speak of perception . It is physically felt .the same as the motorbike in a  before slipping . Before sliding You feel contact for is reduced, but it still does not slip! You feel this . Same here ,as before the wheel is power limits feel .I've felt this many times, and therefore i speak for. it is rescued me so far ! I was riding a weak power wheel several years and maybe this  taught to feel .

14 minutes ago, Jose Otal said:

everything depends on the degree of madness, but madness + bad ground = more protection, I will buy superior armor biker and find my own limits

http://www.ebay.es/itm/Motocross-Motorbike-Body-Armour-Motorcycle-Protection-Guard-Jacket-Black-Dimex-/141913172379?var=&hash=item210aaf299b:m:mXhF3hvcgp_FJf8Hl6Grs5g

I agree , I had 2 similar protection motocross suit , next time I will buy a motorcycle jacket instead with built in protection , it's to much work to take on and off the protective vest

Maybe I buy from here

@Marty Backe, Our wheel are not motorcycle.... pushing limits is OK. ... I didn't mention like limiting speed to 25, but to the limit the wheel can technically Reach! 

But their is a difference between taking risk to fall at 40.... which is already not a safe speed, and letting people trying to reach a 50 km/h which is a speed you KNOW the wheel cannot reach. 

People who try this don't play with statistics.... because when you play, you can win.... and in this case.... ??not a chance.

4 minutes ago, volavoile said:

@Marty Backe, Our wheel are not motorcycle.... pushing limits is OK. ... I didn't mention like limiting speed to 25, but to the limit the wheel can technically Reach! 

But their is a difference between taking risk to fall at 40.... which is already not a safe speed, and letting people trying to reach a 50 km/h which is a speed you KNOW the wheel cannot reach. 

People who try this don't play with statistics.... because when you play, you can win.... and in this case.... ??not a chance.

I agree totally :blink1:

42 minutes ago, FLASH said:

Some clever people made calculations about euc safety here at the forum , euc factories engineers should apply thoose rules  , weak eucs is a serious problem they are not built for such high speeds

EUC forum brainstorm troopers - Safety diagram

Not so clever people who work on it..... ?just people who have a lot of motivation in order to avoid one more accident????! And some basic knowledge in physics....?

mqdefault.jpg

11 minutes ago, volavoile said:

Not so clever people who work on it..... ?just people who have a lot of motivation in order to avoid one more accident????! And some basic knowledge in physics....?

mqdefault.jpg

I was lucky , didn't need surgery beacuse all bone pieces fell into the right place when I wen't to piss at night in the hospital 

Buy superior armor biker and find my own limits  is one of the best insurances for own future ! Due to the construction of the wheels does not expect any automatic protection system. There is always someone to be over lean ,ower power limits .However, the wheel should not be too weak to power. the all the resources wisely and always take into account all the circumstances, This is most important to must be done naturally for all for other vehicles driving, Ride sensibly and, above all, to learn to ride . Looking at more the videos has a lot of fast wheel drivers who drive without self-confidence ! This uncertainty has for many riding but however, already driven fast .It is hoped the wheel rescue and save him ! If something bad happens, then the wheel is bad and its manufacturer is bad !?

When you got a need for speed, crashing is just a part of the game.  There will always be people who want to find out what happens at the terminal velocity where their wheel fails so we'll see plenty more of these "Testing Maximum Speed Crash #27" videos popping up.  Some people are fearless, have strong bones, and don't mind surgery.  People fall off motorcycles at higher speeds so these 50 KPH unicycles are nothing really.  It also makes for more viewer clicks so that's the important thing.  :rolleyes:  The guy obviously knew he was going to crash as he was all padded up.   People will buy brand new racing motorcycles and cars and smash them up just for kicks so money is no problem.

Then there's the other group who just want to see how fast they can go to test their wheel, and they accidentally meet that failure speed.  Not everyone is that concerned about safety so they just want to experience maybe falling off over 40 kph.  It's a thrill thing, and it's their choice I guess.   To each their own.  :P

Don't most cars speedometers display a higher speed than what you are actually traveling? I know every car I have had displays about 6km higher on the speedometer than the GPS speed. (GPS is a more accurate measurement when you maintain a constant speed) Chances are he didn't hit the 50hkm/h but rather somewhere closer to the advertised 45-47km/h. Still, that's one crazy guy. Glad he wasn't hurt. 

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Actually I find the speed of cars on stock tires here seem to be exactly matched to what my GPS says.  I have an old Garmin GPS, and it reads exactly what the speedo says on rental cars speedo's.  Maybe you guys have smaller tires down under.  ;)

It could well be an Aussie thing. Our government is always trying to make us drive slower any way they can. 

15 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Actually I find the speed of cars on stock tires here seem to be exactly matched to what my GPS says.  I have an old Garmin GPS, and it reads exactly what the speedo says on rental cars speedo's.  Maybe you guys have smaller tires down under.  ;)

Rental cars can on purpose be used much like the tires cheaper ! :)  In this case, however for mileage little lies . car manufacturers around the world are preparing cars for of the same showing more the speed ( +1 - +8 kmh ) . Newer cars in diagnostic systems you will ,make little  change, indicating . For example, if you across an area where snow tires can be changed due if to the change in the diameter of . But this more speed indicating is organized around the world and for safety reasons ! :D

Those racing courses can at least be better for tumbling across flat asphalt and flat grass and if not stopping in time then a big stack of rubber tires takes care of you somewhat! How about flying into a stone wall, building, another vehicle, a tree stem, over a cliff or indeed land relatively safely but then being run over by a truck? Very different results from the racing track, at some point I'd say the preferable outcome becomes instant death...

On 11/3/2016 at 7:26 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Actually I find the speed of cars on stock tires here seem to be exactly matched to what my GPS says.

Yes, the speed shown on my GPS consistently matches what my car speedometer shows.

Archived