Finally received my Msuper v3 1640wh;)

So after about a almost 2 month wait I did receive my Msuper V3 1640wh yesterday.  And all I can say is I'm in love.  More about that in a second. My main concern was getting the wheel and batteries shipped as is to me.  So I ordered from someone on Ali express and I can provide anyone his name. He promised the wheel being shipped with batteries and delivered for me. Also gave me a free inner tube as well. I received the wheel yesterday at my job at about 1:30 pm and opened it right away. It had 20% battery as per the app. I charged it for 3 1/2 hours at work and got the battery to about 40%. Got home and took it just for a quick ride to make sure everything was working. Then charged it last night at about 7pm and at 4am it was still charging.  I woke up at 6am and it was charged.  So so I charged it from 20% and it took 12hours about.  So tonight was the night I could really see what this thing got.  Now I currently have a V2 HS Msuper 850wh (which by the way is for sale in the private sales area) and the first thing I could feel was how much torque this monster had.  The thing is a beast.  I shut off first 2 alarms and turned off tilt and got the unit up to 42km before the 80% power beeps kicked in which is the fastest I ever rode a unicycle before.  My V2 would kick in the final beeps at about 34km or so.  So I guess I could get to about the 50km/hr speed advertised.   Another thing I noticed is how smoooth the ride is.  It literally feels like I'm gliding.  As far as the mode settings the powerful mode on my V2 is the same as my V3 so no difference there.  Also this thing weighs a ton.  I noticed it right away and even when riding you can feel the weight between your legs.  But the thing that blows me away is the torque.  It's so fast and with 1640wh I'm sure it's going to have some insane range.  I'm curious to see how the 84v rides but I don't need anymore speed or torque so I'm so happy!!

On 9/10/2016 at 5:35 AM, Donafello said:

So I decided to pull the trigger on the Msuper v3 1640wh and I'm sure I will be one of the only people to have one in the states, so I will keep everyone posted.   So now the wait begins and I will do a complete unboxing and review and put it on YouTube.  Also my Msuper HS 850wh is up for sale so check it out in private sales

image.png

Wow that's some serious dough to put into an electric unicycle. 

May I ask how heavy are you? Interested to see if the 80% warning for the MSuper v3 is higher than the ACM16 for the same load.

I also just put in an order for an ACM 820wh and am patiently waiting for its arrival. Congrats on your purchase!

2 hours ago, Donafello said:

So after about a almost 2 month wait I did receive my Msuper V3 1640wh yesterday.  And all I can say is I'm in love.  More about that in a second. My main concern was getting the wheel and batteries shipped as is to me.  So I ordered from someone on Ali express and I can provide anyone his name. He promised the wheel being shipped with batteries and delivered for me. Also gave me a free inner tube as well. I received the wheel yesterday at my job at about 1:30 pm and opened it right away. It had 20% battery as per the app. I charged it for 3 1/2 hours at work and got the battery to about 40%. Got home and took it just for a quick ride to make sure everything was working. Then charged it last night at about 7pm and at 4am it was still charging.  I woke up at 6am and it was charged.  So so I charged it from 20% and it took 12hours about.  So tonight was the night I could really see what this thing got.  Now I currently have a V2 HS Msuper 850wh (which by the way is for sale in the private sales area) and the first thing I could feel was how much torque this monster had.  The thing is a beast.  I shut off first 2 alarms and turned off tilt and got the unit up to 42km before the 80% power beeps kicked in which is the fastest I ever rode a unicycle before.  My V2 would kick in the final beeps at about 34km or so.  So I guess I could get to about the 50km/hr speed advertised.   Another thing I noticed is how smoooth the ride is.  It literally feels like I'm gliding.  As far as the mode settings the powerful mode on my V2 is the same as my V3 so no difference there.  Also this thing weighs a ton.  I noticed it right away and even when riding you can feel the weight between your legs.  But the thing that blows me away is the torque.  It's so fast and with 1640wh I'm sure it's going to have some insane range.  I'm curious to see how the 84v rides but I don't need anymore speed or torque so I'm so happy!!

congrats

my v3 820Wh will be at my house in 42 hours......

BUT, WHO'S COUNTING.... LOL

we want some videos from you, please

good luck and enjoy every mile

9 hours ago, YaocH said:

Wow that's some serious dough to put into an electric unicycle. 

May I ask how heavy are you? Interested to see if the 80% warning for the MSuper v3 is higher than the ACM16 for the same load.

I also just put in an order for an ACM 820wh and am patiently waiting for its arrival. Congrats on your purchase!

Yeah it's a lot to put into it but when I made the purchase there was not to many options to get one.  Even now though I can only find a 1600wh for about $200 cheaper so I'm not to mad.  And the fact it came ready to go was a big plus for me. I'm 187lbs and there is deff a difference in when the final beeps come on between my V2 and V3 of about 8km/per hr.  But the plus for me is how smooth the ride is and how the increase in torque feels

7 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Wow, I wonder how many miles your rides will be with this mega-battery!

i also hope he will LIFT WITH HIS LEGS.... 

i believe it is 4kg heavier than the 820Wh, or >52#

one concern for this heavier version.... BRAKING DISTANCE

anxious to see how THAT is

23 minutes ago, Donafello said:

Yeah it's a lot to put into it but when I made the purchase there was not to many options to get one.  Even now though I can only find a 1600wh for about $200 cheaper so I'm not to mad.  And the fact it came ready to go was a big plus for me. I'm 187lbs and there is deff a difference in when the final beeps come on between my V2 and V3 of about 8km/per hr.  But the plus for me is how smooth the ride is and how the increase in torque feels

did you weigh the unit?

anxious to hear about your braking distance

my weight is the same as yours.... i could only find the 820Wh (which arrives in 32 hours)

good luck... and, once again.... congrats

Congratulation!

I also switched from V2 to V3, and my V2 is MS, so the leap of speed is even higher.
However, be careful about two things for new V3

1. The alarm speed of 42(or 43 to 44 by my test with full battery) is very high, it is the final warning from the new PCB which in my opinion is for the 84V version only. The final alarm of old PCB of V3 is only 37 to 38. There is a video of EUC extreme that he rode at 45.7 safely, but he is very well protected. Off balanced at high speed is disastrous without good protection.

2. Do not push too hard when uphill especially for heavy rider, the PCB of V3 is prone to fry in this circumstance.

1 hour ago, Greg Spalding said:

i also hope he will LIFT WITH HIS LEGS.... 

i believe it is 4kg heavier than the 820Wh, or >52#

one concern for this heavier version.... BRAKING DISTANCE

anxious to see how THAT is

actually on my first night when i rode for a few minutes with low battery i did try and push it at one point and then when i tried to stop I deff went further then i would have with my v2. But yesterday while riding and being mindful of the added weight I think braking is pretty much on par with my v2. When I first got my v2 in august 20 2015 I was 215lbs. now im about 190lbs. So I am use to riding with that extra weight. I dont see it being a problem for anyone that is familiar with a msuper. after 10 minutes of riding it will feel like home again.

58 minutes ago, zlymex said:

Congratulation!

I also switched from V2 to V3, and my V2 is MS, so the leap of speed is even higher.
However, be careful about two things for new V3

1. The alarm speed of 42(or 43 to 44 by my test with full battery) is very high, it is the final warning from the new PCB which in my opinion is for the 84V version only. The final alarm of old PCB of V3 is only 37 to 38. There is a video of EUC extreme that he rode at 45.7 safely, but he is very well protected. Off balanced at high speed is disastrous without good protection.

2. Do not push too hard when uphill especially for heavy rider, the PCB of V3 is prone to fry in this circumstance.

Thanks for the info. even on my v2 I would shut off the first two alarms and when I hear the beeping I dont push past that. So I think I should be ok. I'll see how it goes this weekend when I plan on taking it for a really long ride. I don't think I will ever ride the battery down in a day but I will ride this one down to 20% and will report the distance i got

13 minutes ago, Donafello said:

actually on my first night when i rode for a few minutes with low battery i did try and push it at one point and then when i tried to stop I deff went further then i would have with my v2. But yesterday while riding and being mindful of the added weight I think braking is pretty much on par with my v2. When I first got my v2 in august 20 2015 I was 215lbs. now im about 190lbs. So I am use to riding with that extra weight. I dont see it being a problem for anyone that is familiar with a msuper. after 10 minutes of riding it will feel like home again.

that makes me happy to hear

can't wait to see some videos and more impressions from you

Archived