(SOLD) MSUPER V2 850WH HS version. REDUCED $600

Donafello

I lowered the price a $100 because truthfully I just want to get rid of it and let it go to someone that can use it.  I hate to see it sitting around. This unit is great and I paid $1500 for it about a year ago and have only used it on Saturday's for about 10 mikes  

I just received my new msuper and I'm selling my black v2 HS 850wh. it has about 500 miles on it and is in very good shape. I cant upload pictures at work so just get back to me and I can send them to you. Im asking $600 and I'm very firm on that. I live in queens New York and you would have to come pick up the unit from me.

joseph

347-463-7315

I just reduced price to $600.  I hate to see the wheel just sitting around.  I'm not going to give it away but for $600 someone is getting a steal. But anything lower then $600 I'll just hold it and use it as a backup.  If interested let me know and we can meet up. I'm in Jackson heights queens and you can come right to my house and check everything out.  I have a makeshift stand I made which I will give to you plus I have extra padding, charger and cable for unit as well

Archived