Anyone know what happened with forwardca.com?

J.T.

I recently went to visit forwardca.com, where I directed my gf to get her wheel (and she did), and saw that it no longer exists.  Anyone know what happened with them?

Im not sure. I do know that 9bot has been dicks to almost every amazing, honest, diehard brand promoting reseller, from here to the UK. Ill ask Jake but I suspect its political bullshhhhh. Maybe they will change brands like Speedyfeet did. ;) I seriously hope Jake and Scott figure it out because they've been so amazing to me...and everone else I'm sure.

Im sad to say we have closed our doors. I want to thank everyone here on Forum. We have really appreciated all of your kind words and support over the last year. . Shout out to Super Sport, John Eucist, Rehab1, Hunka, Sidestreet and Esaj.  You all have been awesome!

If you have purchased a Ninebot One from us and have a warranty issue please contact the head engineer at Ninebot inc directly. His email address is: hanmu.zhan@ninebot.com

thats all folks

Bot-HatB&W1.JPG

9 minutes ago, FORWARD california said:

Im sad to say we have closed our doors. I want to thank everyone here on Forum. We have really appreciated all of your kind words and support over the last year. . Shout out to Super Sport, John Eucist, Rehab1, Hunka, Sidestreet and Esaj.  You all have been awesome!

If you have purchased a Ninebot One from us and have a warranty issue please contact the head engineer at Ninebot inc directly. His email address is: hanmu.zhan@ninebot.com

thats all folks

Bot-HatB&W1.JPG

Haha...

contact the "head engineer" directly!!!

So it seams this is also related to fucking ninebot politics, that they have to close their doors??!!

That is really, really sad! For customers which loose a service orientated seller...and for ForwardCa itself also....

everyone who still thinks of purchasing a Ninebot should be warned....

:blink:  :cry2:  :crying:  Aw man that's terrible news!!!  

I wonder if Ninebot did the same to you guys like they did with Speedyfeet.  If they screwed their biggest UK distributor, it would be no surprise they did the same with everyone else globally.  You guys were one of the best on the continent!

Any plans of maybe going the InMotion, Gotway or Kingsong route or maybe hooking up as a West Coast partner company with Jason McNeil? 

Edit:  In any case, sincere best wishes to whatever you choose to do in the future.  I know this crazy business of electric unicycles isn't all rainbows and sunshine, and when it comes down to it, you have to do what is best for yourselves.  Sometimes the monetary rewards, liabilities and time commitments just do not justify the effort you put in plus when you have a supplier with questionable business practices it makes things very difficult to offer a high level of service to your clients.  I think we all want you guys to be successful with whatever endeavor you choose in the future and understand your decision to end operations.  You will be missed, but please don't be a stranger on the forums!  :thumbup:

Damn I am so conflicted.  I love my Forwardca Ninebot, but I hate Ninebot corporate for their treatment of their resellers.  :furious:

3 hours ago, FORWARD california said:

thats all folks

That's sad news, really. Even though I bought my 9b1 from another seller (and country) - it's always sad to see good people forced to close their business...

7 hours ago, FORWARD california said:

OMG Jake! I'm sooo sorry to hear this! Sad day indeed!

It makes me sick that Ninebot has treated such hard working honest people like yourself in such a disgraceful manner!! It has now become absolutely clear to me and the other members of this forum that Ninebot does not give a damn for it's representatives or customer base!

I pray you will be able to save your company and continue on with lively hood you cherish by representing another EUC company or similar product!  

Ninebot support is pathetic.  I have a Ninebot One P that broke and it took several months to get it repaired.  And their repair was to send a new control board and new motor that no longer perform as well as the P.   I now get tiltback at 15MPH and the Ninebot is mushy even with the highest ride setting.

Ninebot gave their customers the shaft and didn't even bother to try to lube us up first.  

ForwardCa sold me my Ninebot and their support was fantastic with the community.  It is unfortunate they chose Ninebot to put their name behind.  I hope you guys find other ventures that work out better for you.

I didn't buy my Ninebot form Forward CA ( they weren't in business back then) but I heard good things about them on the forum. I hope they move on to some other EUC brand and continue offering great customer service. I wish them all the best.

On 11/3/2016 at 1:55 AM, FORWARD california said:

thats all folks

That's so sad to hear.  While my gf never had much interaction with you aside from purchasing the wheel, part of the reason I recommended you to her was due to the positive reputation you had on this forum.  I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and I hope it continues to be with the electric unicycle community!

Archived