IPS promotion

王月月

12 hours ago, HEC said:

Maybe including technical specifications would help a bit to attract more ("lazy") customers

For example, does it have bluetooth and app, and can the max speed be unlocked to 30 km/h?

Is the battery 340Wh?

Also, is it available in white?

5 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

For example, does it have bluetooth and app, and can the max speed be unlocked to 30 km/h?

Is the battery 340Wh?

Yes, It have two types of the wheel.

1. it have bludtooth and app, the top speed is 30km/h. the biggest mileage is 40km. it is sure the battery is 340WH.  

2. it does not have buletooth and app, otherwise, the top speed is 20km/h,  the biggest mileage is 25km. it is sure the battery is 260WH.

this is the different between the two wheels. what types do you like?

7 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Is the battery 340Wh?

hello, there is two color, black and white. Do you like the color of white?

20 hours ago, rayna903 said:

Are you interested in LHOTZ? there is no promotion now, but i can give you a lowest price if you like it.

I am more interested in LHOTZ than 121. I wish you had a promotion for LHOTZ. What is your best price for LHOTZ?

I'd like to tell you and anyone reading this thread that I own the IPS121 and IPS191 LHOTZ, and I love both of them!

I don't really need another wheel right now, but I am considering it because you are offering a great price for what I know is an excellent wheel.

1 hour ago, MaxLinux said:

You mentioned there are two versions of the IPS121. What is the price of this?

IPS121, color white, bluetooth and app, the top speed is 30km/h. the biggest mileage is 40km. it is sure the battery is 340WH.

I am more interested in LHOTZ than 121. I wish you had a promotion for LHOTZ. What is your best price for LHOTZ?

I'd like to tell you and anyone reading this thread that I own the IPS121 and IPS191 LHOTZ, and I love both of them!

I don't really need another wheel right now, but I am considering it because you are offering a great price for what I know is an excellent wheel.

hi, thank you very much for your support. it is cheap for you to buy it now. this is my email:  runrui.meng@iamips.com

please contact me directly. 

You mentioned there are two versions of the IPS121. What is the price of this?

IPS121, color white, bluetooth and app, the top speed is 30km/h. the biggest mileage is 40km. it is sure the battery is 340WH.

Yes, i am sure the top speed is 30km/h. the biggest mileage is 40km. the battery is 340WH. this is my email: please contact me. 

runrui.meng@iamips.com

2 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Yueyue at IPS gave me a great deal. Thank you!

I don't think you can find a more attractive offer on a top brand wheel.

YEAH, Thank you very much for your support. please wait for it. You can introduce our products to your side of interest to friends, we will try our best to do better.:)

20 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

You got a spare Lhotz ?

Yes, I was not thinking of buying a wheel at this time, but the IPS promotion caused me to consider it. After several communications with Yueyue, I ended up with Lhotz for a price I was very happy with. If you think you might buy one, I recommend contacting her!  runrui.meng@iamips.com

On 2016/11/1 at 3:06 PM, 王月月 said:

IPS121

The time for promotion: $550, including shipping cost and tax, newly one

Please contact me: yueyue.wang@iamips.com

1.jpg2.jpg

oh, the price is really great.Only one promotional opportunity.  please contact us if you like it. this is the email:  runrui.meng@iamips.com :D

On 11/1/2016 at 2:06 AM, 王月月 said:

IPS121

The time for promotion: $550, including shipping cost and tax, newly one

Please contact me: yueyue.wang@iamips.com

1.jpg2.jpg

王月月

我很好奇,为什么IPS不把他们的Zero产品直接运到美国,为什么在美国有分销商的问题。我能够通过CEBUYER购买IPS Zero,但是几乎没有其他人会在美国销售IPS Zeros。 我很喜欢我的Zero,但是不幸的是没有看到更多的他们在美国。

谢谢

Chris

Archived