Hi everyone, I am new here and im not really familiar to forum rules, I don't mean to be rude by skipping an introduction but i really need help!!

So I have a ninebot mini pro segway, today on my way to work, i was driving my jeep with no door, and my phone fell off on the street somewhere,

i use a wallet case so my identifications, credit cards, etc etc etc were together with that phone and i gave the stupid habit of putting my phone on my legs when i drive.

Unfortunately the find my iPhone thing was disabled on my phone, and there is a chance that no one has found it yet, because if I call it the calls are going through and if I text me through whatsap I get the two little check marks, and delivered if I iMessage me, but I remember every time I went to location services on my phone the ninebot app would always be updating my location, and im very sure the app will show you the location of the phone of the nearby riders, because i saw my location many times without having my segway with me. 

I tried downloading the app in another phone, but is telling me i have to sync it with a segway mini before i can use it, and if i do that, then i will get the location of this other phone.

So what im asking is for some one to please please please go into the app and look for nearby riders in Memphis TN, and look for me, the name of my segway is Pitibot, I just need an approximate location so I know where to look for it, in the 12 miles I drive to work. 

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, pitibot said:

So what im asking is for some one to please please please go into the app and look for nearby riders in Memphis TN, and look for me, the name of my segway is Pitibot, I just need an approximate location so I know where to look for it, in the 12 miles I drive to work. 

Does the app only track MINI users?  If it tracks all Ninebot users (including electric unicycles) you can also post this in the the Ninebot EUC forum.  Hope you find it.

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/32-ninebot/

6 hours ago, John Eucist said:

Does the app only track MINI users?  If it tracks all Ninebot users (including electric unicycles) you can also post this in the the Ninebot EUC forum.  Hope you find it.

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/32-ninebot/

Good point! Ninebot app showing all ninebots nearby not only the miniPro's.

P.S. I'll never understand those wallet phone cases...

13 hours ago, pitibot said:

I just need an approximate location so I know where to look for it, in the 12 miles I drive to work. 

Can you give an intersection we can search for?  Just to narrow it down a bit.
PS:  Always have Find My Phone turned on.  It can be a lifesaver.

3 hours ago, SuperSport said:

I just tried GPS Spoofer too.  It only found two wheels, an S1 and Mini.

That's funny that it still shows me as being in Memphis! I thought I disabled the spoofer immediately. Maybe I REALLY AM in Memphis an don't realize it yet! Hmmmm.....

8 hours ago, dbfrese said:

That's funny that it still shows me as being in Memphis! I thought I disabled the spoofer immediately. Maybe I REALLY AM in Memphis an don't realize it yet! Hmmmm.....

Hehe...  its the wacky tobaccy. Makes it hard to remember where you are. ?

Thank you, @SuperSport, I always wanted to see my own avatar on the map, though, because there was no reference to the period of time that the km's referred to, since your own "mileage" isn't shown to yourself in the app. So I guess it refers to weekly mileage. 

It is odd to see myself in Tennessee instead of Arizona though. and as far as the wacky tobacco goes, I didn't inhale! :laughbounce2:

Archived