IPS 133B for Repair or Parts

BarrieR

First off, this item IS NOT functioning properly.  Read below and there is NO warranty.

Check the website banggood . com.  This is called the IPS I130 on that site, but when you get the box, its a 133B.  Original price $410.  This has been rarely used.  It has some type of issue with the computer.  It drives fine for a little while and then the alarm goes off like it was tipped.  reset the power switch or just stay still for a little while and it stops.  Sometimes it works fine for awhile, other, it will only go 10 feet before the alarm.  Charger included, but its a Europe plug end.  You will need an adapter, or the plug from a dell latitude fits perfect.

I tried to troubleshoot with the supplier.  They were of no help and shipping back to Japan is not an option.  They just refunded my money.

I just picked up a bum unit.  All yours for repair or parts.  

I have it on Ebay, but for the folks on this site....Make me an offer and whatever it costs to ship from 30305

IMG_0986.JPG

This is yueyue from IPS official store, we are sorry to bring inconvenient for you, well this model is the old type, now we are not producing and selling it any more, we also want to help you to try to repair it, you can contact me with my email, yueyue.wang@iamips.com, I will reply to you when i get it, and do my best for you. Best products and best service are our goals and we are doing it.

By the way, please buy our products on our official website, www.iamips.com, and our facebook is  IPS self balancing electric unicycle, or you can contact me, yueyue.wang@iamips.com.

On 2016/11/9 at 11:02 AM, BarrieR said:

Thanks for the message.  I simply let this one go to someone else instead of messing with it.  I have an IPS Zero now and and crossing my fingers for a better quality product.

hi, that is great. thank you very much for your support. please contact me if there are any problems.  :)

Archived