The skin tones just take a while to load for me. That post I did above of the guy with a beard took be a few minutes to get.
???????????
Left to right, Dark to Light. That last one on the far right is 'Default' which is not realistic as we don't have yellow skin.
I'm going to stick with the Light option, that is the one with black hair and light skin. But like Hunka said. It does cause issues with emotes that are not people. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not discriminate against people who have liver disease, Despicable Me minions, and our Lego compadres!  garysmiley.jpg  Actually I saw one guy who must have been going through end stage liver failure.  His skin was yellow and even the whites of his eyes were yellow.  :blink:  It was freaky.

11 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Let's not discriminate against people who have liver disease and our Lego compadres!  garysmiley.jpg  Actually I saw one guy who must have been going through end stage liver failure.  His skin was yellow and even the whites of his eyes were yellow.  :blink:  It was freaky.

I apologize Hunka, I had forgotten that you were of the Lego people.

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Actually I saw one guy who must have been going through end stage liver failure.  His skin was yellow and even the whites of his eyes were yellow.  :blink:  It was freaky

Years ago I had a "flatmate" (Kiwi for room mate - I think) who decided to only eat carrots... She literally turned orange. And I mean oompa loompa orange!

After looking at the emoji list again in the catagories dropdown and counting about 1500 emojis, I changed my mind and voted for deleting the twitter emojis.  :blink:

If anyone wants to vote, the poll is in the forum rules section. (the first section).

Archived