18 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

I am truly anxious to see what happens around here in the winter when a lot of the folks who frequent this forum cannot ride or certainly cannot ride as much as they do in the summer.

It will be interesting. I have a 30 x 30 foot room I will use that helps tightening up skills in confined areas. I may have to see what kind of commotion I can make at a mall. :roflmao:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rehab1 said:

It will be interesting. I have a 30 x 30 foot room I will use that helps tightening up skills in confined areas. I may have to see what kind of commotion I can make at a mall. :roflmao:

can't wait to hear about your MALL EXPLOITS... here, they throw you out if you try to take a picture. i cannot imagine being able to ride 10 feet without some mall cop going crazy, but i DO like your way of thinking :w00t2:

• 1 month later...

Wow this topic did stray off course---->about 2 months ago! Yes, we could use some more animated emojis as well!

funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-16_18-41-25.gif                      

funnygifsbox.com_2016-11-28_09-42-39.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@John Eucist so any chance of adding this new collection of smilies (see previous post) into a smiley subsection?  6b567c5d48.jpg

Too many choices makes it hard to choose. I think we have at least one good emoticon for each emotion already, no?

12 hours ago, John Eucist said:

Too many choices makes it hard to choose. I think we have at least one good emoticon for each emotion already, no?

Too many choices offers a wonderful plethora of smilies to choose from!  It's nicer to have some variety as well when you're feeling emo efeffe9e4a.gif or maybe sweating it from almost faceplanting efefc8626c.gif.   Plus how else can you emote that it's eff006f726.gif for a eff00eab1e.gif?

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Too many choices offers a wonderful plethora of smilies to choose from!  It's nicer to have some variety as well when you're feeling emo efeffe9e4a.gif or maybe sweating it from almost faceplanting efefc8626c.gif.   Plus how else can you emote that it's eff006f726.gif for a eff00eab1e.gif?

Okay fine. But can you download all those smilies and zip them up in one file then email it to me at the email address I'm about to PM you in discord?

On 5/5/2017 at 9:49 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@John Eucist so any chance of adding this new collection of smilies (see previous post) into a smiley subsection?  6b567c5d48.jpg

This is now done. But apparently you have to click "Categories" to see them all. It's on the upper right side of the Emoticons dialog box.

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2017 at 8:28 PM, TerminalVelocity said:

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here. Nice interaction on this forum. :):):) More smiles!

I guggree.  I love the Japanese emoticon where they pull down the lower eyelid and go nyaaah!

• 9 months later...
10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Huh that's weird.  Some of the smiley animations don't seem to work on my Android phone.  Is it just me?  :w00t2: :whistling: :dribble: :efee8319ab:   These guys aren't moving. 

Get a computer :whistling:

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Huh that's weird.  Some of the smiley animations don't seem to work on my Android phone.  Is it just me?  :w00t2: :whistling: :dribble: :efee8319ab:   These guys aren't moving. 

This happens occasionally. The remedy is to first shake the hell out of your phone for 10 seconds and then lay it on a table upside down and rotate it counterclockwise 5 times. Then pick it up in your left hand and jump up and down 6 times. The animations should work now. Don’t forget to take a video and post it. 

• 2 months later...

I kinda think this is close enough to the topic.

Can we get Cpt-marty-pose smilies? 

And add a Cpt-marty-pose liky to the photo thread too? This might encourage people to create more epic photos

@Marty Backe I am using you as benchmark :thumbup::clap3:

Now this leads to the next idea... a @Hunka Hunka Burning Love-rating...to warn people of epic read between the lines content....

• 5 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Any chance we can get rid of all those black and white smilies and go ? to just the regular set of smilies?  The extra ones seem to slow down both iPhones and Android phones making posting on mobile a bit glitchy.  ?

I agree with you.  They slow down my laptop, also.

Archived