Malfunction...

Chris Westland

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2016/11/6 at 3:38 AM, Slaughthammer said:

I will upgrade my lhotz with 16 aditional 18650s (Samsung 30Q) which should give me a total capacity of 520 Wh. Also, this should almost double the effective Range. However, it won't be easy to realise this, and the wiring will be really messy, as the cells will be dispersed over every free spot inside the case. I orderd 15 meters of balancer cables ;)

yes, please be careful to do that. safe is important.^_^

On 11/5/2016 at 1:18 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

NO!!! This is the "two Lhotz joined by a platform" model.

I have a feeling you did not look at the website. It is not 2 Lhotzs joined by a platform. See attached image.

IPS.jpg

On 11/5/2016 at 1:28 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Oh right that double wheeled chariot model with the linkage.  No wonder it's double the price - it's basically two Lhotz joined together.  39 kg of goodness!

I see nothing in this photo or description that states this is two Lhotzs joined together.

IPS.jpg

27 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

I see nothing in this photo or description that states this is two Lhotzs joined together.

IPS.jpg

That's what got me the first time too. But check out the key specs...

• 2000W motor - or 2× 1000W
  • 31.8kg (70#) - or 2× 16kg / 35#
  • 762mm (30") wide...

54 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

That's what got me the first time too. But check out the key specs...

• 2000W motor - or 2× 1000W
  • 31.8kg (70#) - or 2× 16kg / 35#
  • 762mm (30") wide...

You might be onto something there!

At a minimum, if this theory is correct, I think they need to hire a new photographer.

7 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

At a minimum, if this theory is correct, I think they need to hire a new photographer.

I think they are being intentionally deceptive here. They also design the web site to fool you into thinking it is an official IPS website instead of what it is, the site of a reseller with dubious business practices. I haven't seen anything about them lately, but in the past there were lots of problems reported here with these people (or person, if Tony is a one man operation).

On 2016/11/7 at 0:50 PM, MaxLinux said:

yes, please do not believe it. this is not two lhotz together. we do not have it now. B)

Archived