Malfunction...

Chris Westland

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Dog's like "Yo - get my side profile!"  :D

cdeb017dbe.jpg

I  am sorry that i can not look for your picture. this is my email: bess@iamips.com    

please contact me without hesitation if you have any problems. thank you very much. 

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hello hot chick.  B)  How you doin'?  ;)

I checked Greatwall, and imgsafe.org doesn't appear to be blocked.

https://en.greatfire.org/www.imgsafe.org

In any case, it was just a photo of a dog in side profile not related to an IPS product malfunction.  :innocent1:

oh, I was too worried, haha, best wishes to you. 

Any news when IPS might be releasing a new wheel into the mix to compete against the popular KS16, InMotion V series, and Gotway offers?  Maybe a new, improved IPS Xima Lhotz Ultra V2 with improved battery range and increased speed would be nice.  That crazy shaped battery could be reworked to be more compact maybe?

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Any news when IPS might be releasing a new wheel into the mix to compete against the popular KS16, InMotion V series, and Gotway offers?  Maybe a new, improved IPS Xima Lhotz Ultra V2 with improved battery range and increased speed would be nice.  That crazy shaped battery could be reworked to be more compact maybe?

thank you very much for your suggestion. it is great, please wait for it.

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Waiting!

No "Ultra V2" yet, but how about "Plus"

IPS191 PLUS /LHOTZ-680WH
Battery
680Wh Panasonic lithium battery
Max Power Output
2000 Watts
Bluetooth & APP
Available
Capacity
120 KG
Tire Size
16 Inch
Max Speed    30 KM/H
Price: US$1500.00

http://www.ipselectricunicycle.com/bbx/222147-222147.html

Nice find!  I like the larger battery capacity, but holy smackeroos it is like twice the cost of the IPS191 340wh!  A maximum speed of 30 kph puts it into Ninebot One E+ speed at likely 22 kph cruising speed.  If it went max 40 kph with a 32 kph comfortable cruising speed with say 50 km range it could be a killer wheel.  At that price point it has to compete against Gotway, Kingsong, and InMotion which have a few more pluses.  IPS is a tank of a wheel with great climbing ability, but $1500 for that upper end one is pretty steep?  I don't know.  Anyone buy one?

26 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

IPS191 PLUS /LHOTZ-680WH
Battery
Max Power Output
2000 Watts
Bluetooth & APP
Available
Capacity
120 KG
Tire Size
16 Inch
Max Speed    30 KM/H

NO!!! This is the "two Lhotz joined by a platform" model. it was discussed some time ago...

Still trying to trick us.

26 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

IPS191 PLUS /LHOTZ-680WH
Battery
Max Power Output
2000 Watts
Bluetooth & APP
Available
Capacity
120 KG
Tire Size
16 Inch
Max Speed    30 KM/H

LHOTZ-680WH is start to sell on website? i do not know.

35 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Nice find!  I like the larger battery capacity, but holy smackeroos it is like twice the cost of the IPS191 340wh!  A maximum speed of 30 kph puts it into Ninebot One E+ speed at likely 22 kph cruising speed.  If it went max 40 kph with a 32 kph comfortable cruising speed with say 50 km range it could be a killer wheel.  At that price point it has to compete against Gotway, Kingsong, and InMotion which have a few more pluses.  IPS is a tank of a wheel with great climbing ability, but $1500 for that upper end one is pretty steep?  I don't know.  Anyone buy one?

hi, do you our products for ips152, the battery is 680wh, the biggest mileage is 70km, of course, the biggest speed is 30km/m, i think that will be safe. do you know it?

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Waiting!  :w00t2:

Still waiting... :)

Waiting some more....  :mellow:

Small break :pooping:

Any news yet?  :yawn:

Zzzzzzz :sleep1:

are you want to sleep? haha, oh, maybe it is long for us to  wait, but we want to make a good products that we can sell it later, i think the quality of the wheel is important.

1 hour ago, rayna903 said:

hi, do you our products for ips152, the battery is 680wh, the biggest mileage is 70km, of course, the biggest speed is 30km/m, i think that will be safe. do you know it?

Hello dear,

I saw the IPS151 680wh model, but not the IPS152.  I think the specifications are pretty good with the 70 km range.  I have a Ninebot One E+ that does about 20-22 km with a 320 wh battery.  I don't know if the IPS152 can actually reach 70 kms as that is over triple the range with only double the battery capacity so it sounds a little optimistic.

The speed is safe, but compared to other newly released wheels it is a little on the slow side unless one wants to cruise at about 20-22 kph.  For a little more, one can also get a nicer, more modern designed shell casing as the IPS151 looks like a generic wheel.

58 minutes ago, rayna903 said:

are you want to sleep? haha, oh, maybe it is long for us to  wait, but we want to make a good products that we can sell it later, i think the quality of the wheel is important.

I got a little sleepy waiting ;).  Yes I agree that quality is very important.  IPS has a good name in the industry so I'm sure waiting for a well made product will be worth the wait!  :thumbup:

45 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Oh right that double wheeled chariot model with the linkage.  No wonder it's double the price - it's basically two Lhotz joined together.  39 kg of goodness!

I am still considering a second Lhotz (and platform) - the second engine would be great getting up the hill to home...

Today was a great wheeling day, so I rocked out and had a blast - but may have gone a wee bit too far, as my wheel died 800m (down the hill) from home :(

Luckily I wangled a (car) ride the rest of the way - I've got to get me a (V5 style) handle, as the wheel had enough juice to get itself back. Just not enough for the wheel with a Fat Unicyclist on top!

What sort of range do you get from a full battery charge on your Lhotz191?  The case is a beauty, but after seeing some photos of the inside there just doesn't appear to be any room for more batteries so that design has limited to no upgradability.  It's sort of like the Ninebot, but without replaceable side boxes a la the 1Raddwerkstatt battery mod you can add any more watt hours unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What sort of range do you get from a full battery charge on your Lhotz191?  The case is a beauty, but after seeing some photos of the inside there just doesn't appear to be any room for more batteries so that design has limited to no upgradability.  It's sort of like the Ninebot, but without replaceable side boxes a la the 1Raddwerkstatt battery mod you can add any more watt hours unfortunately.

If I don't attempt the "mountain" that I live on, I can get about 20-25km around the flat - at 20-25km/h with ~110kg load.

Though Wellington can be very windy, which has a big impact - apparently I block a lot of wind (though if you asked Mrs FU she would change one word in that statement).

With the hill, it depends on the day - from a full charge, it isn't a problem to climb. But it does hammer the battery.

I am waiting for the outcome of this new law thing to decide whether I need to be investing in an MSuper v3 - 84V 1600Wh.

Hello dear,

I saw the IPS151 680wh model, but not the IPS152.  I think the specifications are pretty good with the 70 km range.  I have a Ninebot One E+ that does about 20-22 km with a 320 wh battery.  I don't know if the IPS152 can actually reach 70 kms as that is over triple the range with only double the battery capacity so it sounds a little optimistic.

The speed is safe, but compared to other newly released wheels it is a little on the slow side unless one wants to cruise at about 20-22 kph.  For a little more, one can also get a nicer, more modern designed shell casing as the IPS151 looks like a generic wheel.

I got a little sleepy waiting ;).  Yes I agree that quality is very important.  IPS has a good name in the industry so I'm sure waiting for a well made product will be worth the wait!  :thumbup:

thank you very much, I think that the needs of customers is the direction we should develop。 :D

Hello dear,

thank you very much, I think that the needs of customers is the direction we should develop。 :D

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I am still considering a second Lhotz (and platform) - the second engine would be great getting up the hill to home...

Today was a great wheeling day, so I rocked out and had a blast - but may have gone a wee bit too far, as my wheel died 800m (down the hill) from home :(

Luckily I wangled a (car) ride the rest of the way - I've got to get me a (V5 style) handle, as the wheel had enough juice to get itself back. Just not enough for the wheel with a Fat Unicyclist on top!

1 minute ago, rayna903 said:

3 minutes ago, rayna903 said:

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

In our country there is a saying: failure is the success of the mother. i think it will be success but please be careful.:)

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hello dear,

YEAH, the speed for 30km/h is safe, the sage is really important,  i just want to say the battery is 680wh, is really can reach for about 55km or over, that is so easy for it. yeah, IPS151 the battery is 500wh. 

12 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I will upgrade my lhotz with 16 aditional 18650s (Samsung 30Q) which should give me a total capacity of 520 Wh. Also, this should almost double the effective Range. However, it won't be easy to realise this, and the wiring will be really messy, as the cells will be dispersed over every free spot inside the case. I orderd 15 meters of balancer cables ;)

2 minutes ago, Slaughthammer said:

I will upgrade my lhotz with 16 aditional 18650s (Samsung 30Q) which should give me a total capacity of 520 Wh. Also, this should almost double the effective Range. However, it won't be easy to realise this, and the wiring will be really messy, as the cells will be dispersed over every free spot inside the case. I orderd 15 meters of balancer cables ;)

During your upgrade process, please make notes and take lots of photos... I'm keen to know how it goes for you. 

Archived