Just purchased an MSuper v3 820 Wh and MCM 4 340 Wh

I know that i have set a record around here for THE MOST POSTS WITHOUT OWNING A WHEEL... and i have ALWAYS appreciated the kindness of this fine group of folks even though my EUC experience was <200 miles on a BORROWED ninebot one e+ (after a friend gave me, as a gift, a ninebot miniPRO... which sparked my interest in EUCs)... too much of a mouthful

my thanks for @myfunwheel (Dion) and all of his help in making this happen.

i hope that my presence without riding as much as 99% of everyone else here hasn't aggravated people (i'm truly sorry if it has.... but, i'm just so excited about this technology)

my wheels should arrive soon

i'll be riding the MCM 4 for a while to re-familiarize myself before climbing aboard the MSuper v3

thanks for everyone here...

for all of your help

it has been MUCH appreciated

my special thanks to @Marty Backe for his friendship and guidance throughout this process

... both have been invaluable to me

what a great forum

i'm proud to be a member (who now actually OWNS 2 WHEELS)

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Now you realize that we will need to see pictures, otherwise this may just be a finely crafted prank ;)

ah....

you're on to me.... already :D

i'm just worried about figuring out HOW to hold that SELFIE STICK at an angle to properly video my rides without veering off into traffic :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, 16bitSprite said:

Hooray!!!! Welcome to the EUC owners club. I hope you and your wheels have a beautiful future together.

Thank you for those kind words

it has been a while since I rode that borrowed ninebot one e+ and I think I'll wrap myself in toilet tissue from head to toe before going out on the MCM to re-familiarize myself :)

14 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

Thank you for those kind words

it has been a while since I rode that borrowed ninebot one e+ and I think I'll wrap myself in toilet tissue from head to toe before going out on the MCM to re-familiarize myself :)

This is also a good idea to help absorb all those tears of pure joy that come from riding your own wheel. :D

1 hour ago, zlymex said:

Very good choice. I now also own a V3 and a MCM 14 inch.

that makes me happy

i'm very pleased to be able to own the same... it surely took me long enough

thanks for your kind words

1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

Oh you won't be disappointed. What a wheel (MSV3) :) Just got back from my 3rd wheely run today. Awesome machine.

i cannot wait to ride them both... 

very excited.

thank you, so much

11 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

@Greg Spalding

Was time you order one ;-)

Good Choice!!! you wont be disappointed...great performing wheel!

thank you... it was MORE THAN ABOUT TIME

just wanted to be sure

so thrilled to have the MCM 4, as well... to re-familiarize myself with riding on something smaller before taking off on the MSuper

i cannot wait

9 hours ago, Roll Model said:

Wow, way to jump in with both wheels!

I have so little experience riding an EUC that at first I was looking for a small lower powered practice wheel, but Dion @myfunwheel had this MCM 4 available that was new, but in an "OPEN" box, for a wonderful price (because i was already buying the MSuper v3 820Wh from him) I could not resist. However, after I become familiar with both of them will be nice to have a smaller wheel to keep in my Jeep and be able to have fun at unexpected times.

And eagerly anticipating their arrival and glad to finally be an EUC OWNER

Sometimes there seems to be too many complaints and problems because EUCs are still evolving but these devices have become pretty amazing now already like the two ones you bought! There will always be a lot of issues and problems posted in any type of forum as when you have no issues generally you don't come and post every day that it's just lovely :) The negative feedback is important too otherwise there will be less pressure for improvements and competition. It's hard to get a grasp of the market and all the technical information here it takes some time. The difference between the low end wheels and the high end is night and day. Don't worry about being around without a wheel, you showed you're seriously interested and want to have a nice experience like most of us. Happy to have you here and enjoy your ownership!

1 hour ago, nomad said:

Sometimes there seems to be too many complaints and problems because EUCs are still evolving but these devices have become pretty amazing now already like the two ones you bought! There will always be a lot of issues and problems posted in any type of forum as when you have no issues generally you don't come and post every day that it's just lovely :) The negative feedback is important too otherwise there will be less pressure for improvements and competition. It's hard to get a grasp of the market and all the technical information here it takes some time. The difference between the low end wheels and the high end is night and day. Don't worry about being around without a wheel, you showed you're seriously interested and want to have a nice experience like most of us. Happy to have you here and enjoy your ownership!

those are such very thoughtful and kind words

thank you, very much

negativism will always reign in the forum environment... as you said, but i am thrilled to be learning something new every moment i am participating here

have the best sunday

again, thank you

Archived