King song newest 18 inch-1680wh battery

tinawong

King Song has upgraded 18 inch KS-18A

Compared to previous version, we made following improvements:

1)     Use two fuses, up to 50A, efficiently reduce heat, better anti-impact ability

2)     Most tube increased from 180A to 210A

3)     Motor line thickness increased from 1.5 square meters to 2 square meters, better for heat dissipation

4)     Fast dissemble plug ( plug connect control board and motor)

5)     Top cover: increased cooling hole and cooling fan. Considering for the waterpoof and dustproof, we apply the following foam material to the  fan, which is anti-dust, anti-water. 

6)     The new motor power is 1200w as well (we only mark real datas) , but with better craft and quality, top spin speed under full charge is around 47km/h to 48km/h, but due to the optimized control board, the power has increased around 1/3 compared to previous version.

7)     Optimized new software, better ridiing experience.

8)    1680w available now!  Biggest battery, one charge can last around 150km!!!!!  You deserve it!!!! 

Any interests, welcome to contact with me ( tina@szkingsong.com; skype: tina.kingsong) 

IMG_1687.JPG

1 hour ago, FLASH said:

Wonderful news , let's make America great again  :P

We should let Tina know she is running for president. She might need to start wrapping up her business at kingsong. On the other hand, if she leaves, who are they gonna get to replace her? We have to make a choice - do we want america great or Kingsong great. Unless she can multitask...

I wonder where they connect the fan ?    , I still have no good solution , 67v to 12v  converters from aliexpress has brakedown and the 5 v usb is to weak to connect a converter with fan , maybe because of the spike when I turn it on ,  winter is coming and it's dark outside at 19.00 , I will change my light to this

Stronger light

Somehow...  :blink: :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, FLASH said:

I wonder where they connect the fan ?    , I still have no good solution , 67v to 12v  converters from aliexpress has brakedown and the 5 v usb is to weak to connect a converter with fan , maybe because of the spike when I turn it on ,  winter is coming and it's dark outside at 19.00 , I will change my light to this

Stronger light

Somehow...  :blink: :rolleyes:

i am using this USB2FAN....(5vto12v)

https://www.amazon.de/USB2FAN-Elektronik-Foto/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A562066%2Ck%3AUSB2FAN

I am happy with it....

6 minutes ago, FLASH said:

Great thank's , if I don't try another converter 67v to 12v then I will buy that one

The only disadvantage i have found: Its expensive ;-)

I am running 2 x 50mm 12V fans on it...for cooling the board...and have no problems whatsoever...

@tinawong, we really appreciate your participation on the forum; for experienced Wheelers it's great having someone from the company interact with Customers

As I'm sure you know, another very popular 18" Wheel has a claimed top speed >45kph but when subjected to testing by some forum members, the actual Wheel cut-out is really around 40kph. This other Wheel has also suffered from a number of control-board failures. In testing the new board, have the Engineers subjected it to a high sustained loads (like 1200W for five minutes or more?), similar to that of a heavy rider would experience going up a mountain road? We'd love to see some data of what this new uprated Wheel is capable of achieving. 

A frequent suggestion is that the unlock function at of the factory be increased from 20kph to 30kph—so that in effect, only the KS18 would require an unlock code. Would also love to see the latest pedal design on the 18"  

Great news, this will be my new machine if and when ordered. But I really disappointed in electronic unicycle review! I ordered in January, cancel it in May, cause he never had one on hand to sell, and just got an disturbing email he only today, Oct 30, cancelled my PayPal order after it said the wheel is finally available!!! I am very not happy with their services!!

18 hours ago, Peter Brierley said:

Tina Wong, wondering if Kingsong would sell me an updated board to fit my 26" KS ?

Regards, Pete?

Hi Peter, i am sorry, we don't have control board which can fit your own designed 26inch. 

Archived