Promote EUC via Aliexpress #HAPPY1111 competition / promotion

HEC

In spirit of recent EUC Talent competition and some other threads here dedicated to (discussion about) promoting EUC I think it might be a good idea to promote our EUC hobby / craft via http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/happy_1111.htm at Aliexpress  #HAPPY1111 competition / promotion (up to 11 seconds videos or pictures, unlimited amount of entries).

Just in case that you'd like to compete as well please read the T&Cs linked at the bottom of the promo page as those explicitly excludes videos used in another competitions so our "resident" masters like @Sidestreet Reny @Hirsute @Brian Thompson would need to produce new exclusive clips to avoid disqualification ;) 

As this will be searched for / viewed by larger "general" audience I believe that's a good opportunity for "free" promotion. Maybe some clever "product placement" can be squeezed in as well (winks at @Jason McNeil and other distributors / sellers).

55 minutes ago, HEC said:

In spirit of recent EUC Talent competition and some other threads here dedicated to (discussion about) promoting EUC I think it might be a good idea to promote our EUC hobby / craft via http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/happy_1111.htm at Aliexpress  #HAPPY1111 competition / promotion (up to 11 seconds videos or pictures, unlimited amount of entries).

Just in case that you'd like to compete as well please read the T&Cs linked at the bottom of the promo page as those explicitly excludes videos used in another competitions so our "resident" masters like @Sidestreet Reny @Hirsute @Brian Thompson would need to produce new exclusive clips to avoid disqualification ;) 

As this will be searched for / viewed by larger "general" audience I believe that's a good opportunity for "free" promotion. Maybe some clever "product placement" can be squeezed in as well (winks at @Jason McNeil and other distributors / sellers).

Excellent promo idea! The Lee commercial featuring Alex was only 15 seconds long so I guess it is possible to create a fantastic promo in a flash speed of only11 seconds. 

Wow...and I thought my rules were long. :P

http://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/termsandconditions.htm?spm=a2g01.8201458.s1824a9.1.Dw2sGS

First Stage Rule, B, subtitle iv might prove difficult for @HunkaHunkaBurningLove ;)

1 minute ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Oh poop. :rolleyes:   There goes my chance of a valid entry!  Why the heck do they even HAVE these contests if they are gonna screen out all the good stuff?  Huh?  :angry:  Why?

Well nothing stops anyone from posting such content and being seen by all others searching for the videos and pictures under the #HAPPY1111 tag as AE can't remove your own content from any of the social media sites used for the competition / promotion - they can only disqualify the entries / prohibit you from receiving the reward :P 

Archived