• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

The only thing that can handle my tricks and abuse....the Freeman!

I had difficulty finding the Freeman website. It did not appear in the results of my Google searches. I finally found it in a comment on YouTube.

http://www.free-man.cn/

That's a very nice wheel, and Freeman has a very nice website!

I am interested in why you chose the Freeman instead of the Microworks offroad muscle wheel (or if you considered the Microworks at all).

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Promotional-340-680wh-battery-GEEKWHEEL-DIY_60490047653.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2016 at 6:26 PM, Rehab1 said:

@Sidestreet RenyI would have bet an IM V8 that it was you riding around on top the chimney with your new Freeman! You did promise some new tricks:laughbounce2:

Here is a little playlist with a few of the tricks I've come up with, some of them are older clips. :facepalm: No editing, my iMovie is gone. 

@Sidestreet Reny great clips, my favorite trick is the one where you do the penny spin while still on the unicycle.

What about a penny spin, jump off while it's spinning, and then jump back on?  (easier said than done I know, this from a guy who can't even ride backwards yet:facepalm:)

I don't remember seeing anyone do the spin like in your video while still riding, that's a cool trick.

How is the new Freeman holding up, does it have more ride settings than the first one you had?

18 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Sidestreet Reny great clips, my favorite trick is the one where you do the penny spin while still on the unicycle.

What about a penny spin, jump off while it's spinning, and then jump back on?  (easier said than done I know, this from a guy who can't even ride backwards yet:facepalm:)

I don't remember seeing anyone do the spin like in your video while still riding, that's a cool trick.

How is the new Freeman holding up, does it have more ride settings than the first one you had?

Man I wish it was like I remembered at least, :( For 250 bucks I just figured I could use it for some tricks until I figured out something.....but i almost died a couple times cuz it can't keep me upright most times! Wack...for now...still killing though. :ph34r:

20161214_180335.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived