KingSong 18a 1360wh top speed fail 3

Alex_U

Just in case, I write. Perhaps is for someone help !

My KS18A+ v122  has a max lift off cut off  about 48,7- 49,0 km h, if battery 100% and now v1.23 for full battery 49,4kmh . I've already been several times bizarre but effective salvation.
Now as soon as you feel the wheel cut off,let your feet quickly squat ( Legs well loosely ).
And the my KS18 wheel turns itself back on again !!! In some times, due to high speed ,it to it even several times in a row . 
If  happened to drive while sitting, then after cut-off turned back himself right back where I stayed motionless.
Too hard acceleration matter of course this have also occurred less than 40 km h.  
So far, this wheel saved me, if I a sudden squatting immediately, when it beeping and turns out. Typically, as well as   Alex_U   says,for hard acceleration reaches beeping while already the cut-off ! 
I have two new KS18 but second wheel lift cut-off speed only max 46.7 for full battery and therefore have not tried it with another wheel .Therefore, I do not know whether the technique would help others wheelers.
Do not want to encourage anyone to test high-speed but, in a dangerous situation, maybe someone else also rescued to in such a way .
I think that, abruptly squatting becomes only much weight direction for inertia in but to turn on wheel the already favorable position and speed !?
All the wheels are obviously quite different because of my two equal-wheel voltage readings vary ( Compared with the actual measurement ) etc.
So I can not generalize anything !

• 2 weeks later...

Well Alex_u, I hope the back of your right foot is ok, it took a direct hit when you touched ground, and please stop hard accelerationn, does not do the body good! In the slower version of vid, you can see that wheel is no longer spinning, after the cutoff....

11 hours ago, MetricUSA said:

Well Alex_u, I hope the back of your right foot is ok, it took a direct hit when you touched ground, and please stop hard accelerationn, does not do the body good! In the slower version of vid, you can see that wheel is no longer spinning, after the cutoff....

As the video to see is, Alex_u  not trying to make the change of the own body's position before the fall ! So far, this wheel saved me, if I a sudden squatting immediately when I feel the decrease power away or hear a beeping . 

I Don't want anyone to try to however, but if the situation has already , maybe someone would save health !

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 10:38 AM, Alex_U said:

Do not push forward hard for any reason - I'll probably stop doing that.

This is a basic rule that I have followed from the very beginning when I first started to ride. I know some people probably find it "fun" or "exciting" to see how hard they can push the wheel, but I just want to ride at a comfortable speed with as few problems as possible!

Archived