Adelaide - South Australia

16bitSprite

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

GDAY!

hahaha wow what a response in the Adelaide thread:D No wonder people freak and bicycles crash when I ride past :) Been riding for a few months and had a mad injury while standing still (long story), surgery in a week then a few months recovery, but Ill be back and rolling ASAP if you guys are still around. I ride a v8 (and ninebot s2) with my 2 gfs (also V8s), we often cruise around together and I commute along the expressway and by train. Im at christies beach, heard of another guy down this way, a bloke in brighton and a guy seen going down unley road, but not seen anyone with my own eyes yet...

• 1 month later...

Hi there. Just ordered my first EUC - a GotWay M Super X. I'm hoping it'll arrive in the next two weeks. My brother who lives interstate has a few wheels (KS 16L and GotWat MSX) and I've done a little riding with him, but am definitely still a learner. If anyone can suggest good paths to enjoy / get some practice on, that would be great. I'm in Parkside, just south of the city, so am thinking that maybe the parklands and some rides along the Torrens might be good to get me started. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and start to check out what the EUC scene in Adelaide is like. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Adelaidians! 

I'm coming to town for the Fringe and would love a wheel as a getaround. 

Does anyone want to lend / rent / sell me one for the month? 

I'm based in the UK where I have been rosy ing for about 4 years now - EUC is my daily vehicle, I'm a very confident and safe rid. Would happily pay a deposit if required. 

Dave(at) FlameOz[dot] com

• 7 months later...

Hi guys i need a  battery pack for my Msuper X 100v E.U.C can anyone help me on where to buy one or if thay have got battery n want to sell it im keen as to buy it asap  from i live in modbury s.a , any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 

• 4 years later...

Newb from down by Tonsley. I got a second-hand InMotion V8 last Thursday and am practicing at Tonsley most nights, but will be getting out on to local bike paths soon.

Edited by Boof and Bloke