[SPLIT] from EUC Talent Contest 2016 Winners - Random Off-Topic Chitchat

Rehab1

31 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Oh oh...going into politics now. Two subjects i try to avoid is religion and politics and these are ways to  divide people :) lol

the picture is funny though :) 

Currently the forum rules has this sentence (which you helped draft):
Sexually explicit content is prohibited as well as gender-related, racist, or religious material that can be perceived as derogatory, demeaning, or in other ways potentially offensive.

I wonder if we should add "political" in there too?  Actually I did omit "political" on purpose thinking that maybe we could occasionally have a civilized friendly discussion in the OFF-TOPIC section (like we did with brexit).  But then again I'm probably being naive.

22 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Currently the forum rules has this sentence (which you helped draft):
Sexually explicit content is prohibited as well as gender-related, racist, or religious material that can be perceived as derogatory, demeaning, or in other ways potentially offensive.

I wonder if we should add "political" in there too?  Actually I did omit "political" on purpose thinking that maybe we could occasionally have a civilized friendly discussion in the OFF-TOPIC section (like we did with brexit).  But then again I'm probably being naive.

Political discussions are not as bad as religion discussion, but under some circumstances can get ugly. I learned my lesson once when i showed a funny video making fun of one of the canditpdates during the Bush campaign to a coworker. It was an interactive game where you had to throw pies in the face of the candidate. After that this person never spoke to me again. She was supporting this candidate.

its up to you John, restricting political conversations may be an overkill, as some discussion can be friendly, but if you want to stay on a conservative and very safe side, then we could add this to the rules.  We could always see how things go and then decide.

6 hours ago, Keith said:

Hey guys,

whilst on holiday i at least discovered where Trump got his hairstyle ideas from:

trump_bird.jpg

I guess he is just trying to prove he is a complete cock  :-)

That really does look like him. According to South Park he is the Giant Douche and Hilary is the Turd Sandwich. I guess I'm kinda hungry. ;) 

8 hours ago, Keith said:

I guess he is just trying to prove he is a complete cock  :

OMG!  Ok...here is Hillary!

clinton.jpg

5 hours ago, Cloud said:

Funny so far but I would pull it is it gets ugly:D

26 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

OMG!  Ok...here is Hillary!

clinton.jpg

Funny so far but I would pull it is it gets ugly:D

See what you've done Rehab? Now I am offended :)   As you may know I find and collect dinosaurs. Dont know what you have against these beautiful , glorious and innocent creatures, but let me tell ya - they look nothing like Hillary! :) 

7 minutes ago, Keith said:

Oh dear - what have I started ;-)

So @Cloud it hasn't been so much faceplants as diving headfirst into your archaeological digs.

No faceplants. Dinosaurs are very friendly. A few broken bones but other than that very friendly.

And, by the way, it's paleontological digs :) 

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

See what you've done Rehab? Now I am offended :)   As you may know I find and collect dinosaurs. Dont know what you have against these beautiful , glorious and innocent creatures, but let me tell ya - they look nothing like Hillary! :) 

I am laughing so hard right now!!! Funny!:D I forgot about your hobby. Sorry! Did not mean to offend your scaly Jurassic pets:P 

Archived