[SPLIT] from EUC Talent Contest 2016 Winners - Random Off-Topic Chitchat

Rehab1

On 10/13/2016 at 0:41 PM, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Seriously though talk about super nice people out there.  It really outweighs the slight negatives that have popped up during the course of this contest.  Too bad the donor(s) are anonymous... Makes me curious about who they might be... Gonna have to do some deep searches on Google!  Someone give me a phone number to start my search!

Ok...call this Phone # if you must know   202-456-1414

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Ok...call this Phone # if you must know   202-456-1414

Heeey some guy named Barack answered and wanted to say hi to his buddy "Rehab1."  He wanted to congratulate all the winners in the competition and keep the donations on the down low.  :P  What a nice guy!

39 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

I have several wheels including the Inmotion V8 that I just bought today.  Other wheels I currently have is GW-ACM, KS16, KS14, GW-M10.

So you have like 8 wheels now? Holy smokes, you are my new role model. I want to be you when i grow up!

3 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Heeey some guy named Barack answered and wanted to say hi to his buddy "Rehab1."  He wanted to congratulate all the winners in the competition and keep the donations on the down low.  :P  What a nice guy!

LOL! Damn..you did call the White House!!! 202-456-1414. So funny! Well did you have a chance to speak to Barack and Michelle? :lol:

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

LOL! Damn..you did call the White House!!! 202-456-1414. So funny! Well did you have a chance to speak to Barack and Michelle? :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?num=30&site=&source=hp&q=202-456-1414&oq=202-456-1414&gs_l=hp.3...4737.4737.0.5575.2.2.0.0.0.0.296.452.0j1j1.2.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..0.0.0.0.TKW8y5r8AFQ

8 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Elementary, my dear Watson.... er... John.   You know my methods @Cloud.  The game is afoot!

First Detective Hunka, :ph34r:do you charge for your investigations? I need some research on my late secretary that was just released from prison to help locate the money she stole so I can buy another wheel.:P Damn,  I would gladly buy you 2 brand new top the line wheels of your choice if you had any success! 

17 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

First Detective Hunka, :ph34r:do you charge for your investigations? I need some research on my late secretary that was just released from prison to help locate the money she stole so I can buy another wheel.:P Damn,  I would gladly buy you 2 brand new top the line wheels of your choice if you had any success! 

@HunkaHunkaBurningLove dont do this for @Rehab1's own sake. If you find these stolen funds, Rehab will surely spend them on the next euc contest prizes. Or if you find them just buy Rehab a new wheel. The guy is so selfless, he will spend a dollar on someone else before he spends a penny on himself!

45 minutes ago, Cloud said:

@HunkaHunkaBurningLove dont do this for @Rehab1's own sake. If you find these stolen funds, Rehab will surely spend them on the next euc contest prizes. Or if you find them just buy Rehab a new wheel. The guy is so selfless, he will spend a dollar on someone else before he spends a penny on himself!

Oh thanks! :) The sad thing is I could literally buy 70,000 new V8's from the money she stole!  I wheel for every EUC Forum member with room to spare! That would be awesome!

Maybe @Jason McNeil would be interested in teaming up with @HunkaHunkaBurningLove's detective service!:ph34r::ph34r:

10 hours ago, John Eucist said:

Will be selling a whole bunch. :D 

Oh Wow...8 wheels to sell! You are going to clog up the EUC Ebay site! Wait until Christmas draws closer to command a higher selling price! 

So if I may ask, what will be your next purchase?

Just now, Rehab1 said:

Oh Wow...8 wheels to sell! You are going to clog up the EUC Ebay site! Wait until Christmas draws closer to command a higher selling price! 

So if I may ask, what will be your next purchase?

I got more to sell in my Hong Kong inventory (that was just Shenzhen inventory).  I just sell to the local market because I don't want the hassle of shipping them.  Next purchase probably the Inmotion V5D (aka V5F outside China).  I'll probably still keep one of each model (like total including both cities) that I have except for the KS16.

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Ahh :mellow: Google searching a phone number and accidentally stumbling upon a meth dealer / accused murderer selling EUCs isn't exactly what I would call brilliant detective work but more likely just sheer random luck.  I'm not what one might consider a "Sherlock Holmes," but I did enjoy the TV series!

Stealing from someone like Rehab is like stealing from Mother Teresa.   Why would someone do that???   The guy helps treat disabled children for God's sake.  Hey if I can help in any way let me know.  I don't want to sully this thread with talk about a low life embezzler so feel free to PM me although I can't promise you too much!

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Oh thanks! :) The sad thing is I could literally buy 70,000 new V8's from the money she stole!  I wheel for every EUC Forum member with room to spare! That would be awesome!

Maybe @Jason McNeil would be interested in teaming up with @HunkaHunkaBurningLove's detective service!:ph34r::ph34r:

70,000 wheels? Holy smokes, so she stole about 70 million dollars? Ok, i take my words back. @HunkaHunkaBurningLove Sign me up, i will be your sidekick, or i will just shine your shoes or something, or whatever, but with this kind of money at stake, lets find that Bi..ch!

16 minutes ago, Cloud said:

70,000 wheels? Holy smokes, so she stole about 70 million dollars? Ok, i take my words back. @HunkaHunkaBurningLove Sign me up, i will be your sidekick, or i will just shine your shoes or something, or whatever, but with this kind of money at stake, lets find that Bi..ch!

OMG my math sucks...$70,000, so 70 wheels but I am sure @Jason McNeil would offer a huge discount with a purchase that size but maybe not $1 per wheel:D

Can the prosecutor not seize the perpetrator's assets in order to provide financial restitution for the money that she embezzled?  Jail time is one thing, but she should have to face a fine and repay the money somehow.  Garnishing future wages could also be another recourse.  Although I watch a lot of "Suits" the TV series, I'm not sure how the criminal and civil court systems work in detail.  Can you still sue her to pay back the money?  If the case is still before the courts, it might be wise not to discuss it on a public forum though...

44 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Can the prosecutor not seize the perpetrator's assets in order to provide financial restitution for the money that she embezzled?  Jail time is one thing, but she should have to face a fine and repay the money somehow.  Garnishing future wages could also be another recourse.  Although I watch a lot of "Suits" the TV series, I'm not sure how the criminal and civil court systems work in detail.  Can you still sue her to pay back the money?  If the case is still before the courts, it might be wise not to discuss it on a public forum though...

LOL....so funny... we did get off topic at bit:D Amazing how one subject segways into another. @Cloud...great job moving this topic! Thanks and Sorry!:(

I did receive $25 a month from her prison funds. Nice!!  I will be dead before I get paid back. Yes garnishment is in the cards. PNC Bank is being sued for allowing her to cash insurance checks.

On 14/10/2016 at 0:41 AM, Sidestreet Reny said:

Trump didn't like the contest at all! :)

Hey guys,

whilst on holiday i at least discovered where Trump got his hairstyle ideas from:

trump_bird.jpg

I guess he is just trying to prove he is a complete cock  :-)

Archived