Nonebot one Cycling somatosensory setting

ABadr

I received my new Ninebot One e+ two days ago and it looks awesome. But the learning experience isn't awesome like the wheel.

On my third day and I'm very exhausted. Now I go for about 5 meters then I fall. The problem is with the balance and that my Ninebot lean one side and I have to jump from it.

I read some topics on "Cycling somatosensory" setting but I still can't get it. It's currently at level 3.

So for a beginner who couldn't yet balance over the wheel and not going to fast, should I go higher or lower?

I think that is a good setting to start on. After you get more comfortable on it (and you will, don't give up!) you can see if you prefer it harder (lower number) or harder (higher). I prefer it on 8 but I know others who like 0. 

54 minutes ago, ABadr said:

so does this have something to do with leaning left/right or with the move forward/backward ?

Its the "stiffness" of the forward backward balancing - 0 is the stiffest mode, where the pedals have the least forward/backward tilt. With 9 the pedals "wobble".

The leaning left/right is only under the control of the rider and cannot be influenced by any settings.

Archived