How do you store your EUC when not riding it?

Donafello

2 hours ago, Boxer Rebellion said:

agree, the flower pot is better! Reason - you can wash it easy and it will catch all the dirt and debris in the pot, not leaving a mess in the house or door way.

But, the centre of gravity is lower, making it easier to knock over...

3 minutes ago, 16bitSprite said:

If you pushed it up against the wall the only way to knock it over would be to pull it.

That's easy for you to say... There are a lot more earthquakes in New Zealand than there are in Australia. 

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

That's easy for you to say... There are a lot more earthquakes in New Zealand than there are in Australia. 

Ha ha. That may be true but your New Zealand is far more picturesque than Australia.

Swings and Roundabouts

I just cutted the original Inmotion box. Inside I used the same shok protection foam that comes from the box. It is shaped exactly to make the wheel standing. It looks awfull but it works great!

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, 16bitSprite said:

Ha ha. That may be true but your New Zealand is far more picturesque than Australia.

Swings and Roundabouts

Even better, over here nothing kills you (except maybe an EUC fall at 45km/h). In Australia EVERYTHING kills you... spiders, snakes, scorpions, birds, koala bears (though admittedly, they only kill you with syphilis)...

7 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Even better, over here nothing kills you (except maybe an EUC fall at 45km/h). In Australia EVERYTHING kills you... spiders, snakes, scorpions, birds, koala bears (though admittedly, they only kill you with syphilis)...

koalas can kill you with SYPHILLIS?  I will make sure I swipe LEFT if I match with any on TINDER... LOL

I'll consider that my Sunday education :blink:

3 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

koalas can kill you with SYPHILLIS?  I will make sure I swipe LEFT if I match with any on TINDER... LOL

I'll consider that my Sunday education :blink:

Oops... sorry, I had an incorrect recollection - it's not syphilis, it's clamydia!

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22207442

13 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

don't forget the bikies and banana-benders in Queensland :lol:

8 hours ago, 16bitSprite said:

On the bright side, there is no snow here. That means I can fall asleep outside at any time of year and not die. 

Yeah... Doesn't that depend on what finds you during the night? 

I've moved on to crocodiles now. 

9 hours ago, 16bitSprite said:

On the bright side, there is no snow here. That means I can fall asleep outside at any time of year and not die. 

...and dont you eat that yellow snow. (or was it - eat yellow snow, it can be beer?)

Getting back on topic, I store mine inside leaning against a wall away from the crocodiles, worlds deadliest snakes, and koalas with VD. I may occasionally get a deadly spider inside but I am a lot bigger than them and I can squish them pretty easy. The biggest threat to the wheel is the curious toddlers I live with running around like tiny drunks.

Archived